Field service Management software for Facility Management
Fieldpoint’s facility maintenance software for service providers is a single platform to manage janitorial, industrial cleaning, repair & maintenance, and construction services. Take advantage of our integrated financial, payroll and business reporting tools, and drive your building services, property and facility maintenance business.
CLEANING AND JANITORIAL SERVICES
Manage contracts, customer billing, employee assignment and track payroll costs, while utilizing analytics to track profit and costing.
Fieldpoint’s project module allows you to obtain quotes and estimates, track costs and assign resources while driving cash flow through customer billing tools.
REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
Set up preventative maintenance schedules for equipment or assign one-off repairs not part of an on-going contract for individual jobs.
Manage through third-party integrations, push work order tasks, collect timesheets and payroll and create invoices for payment.
Fieldpoint’s Work Order Module
Facility maintenance Software for Work Order Management
For service providers offering emergency, repair and maintenance services, Fieldpoint’s work order management allows for simple work order creation that provides superior customer service.
- Create customer and subcontractor estimates.
- Powerful tools to help you schedule and dispatch both internal employees or external subcontractors.
- Utilize Fieldpoint’s mobile field service app to communicate with the field and capture information, pictures and use guided checklists to complete work orders.
- Track time, materials and expenses through timesheets, payroll and integrated inventory control.
- For emergency or additional services that are required outside the contract terms or service agreement, create work orders and apply rates, assign technicians and push to the mobile device for timely service.
Boost Revenues from Contracts with Facility Maintenance Software
Have cleaning service schedules automatically generated with set pricing and billing cycles and quickly assign and schedule employees or subcontractors to get the work completed.
- Measure revenue and costs by single or multiple locations by tracking payroll costs, material consumed and other administrative expenses.
- Use our mobile checklist feature for quality control, or for guided repair service on equipment.
- Assign subcontractors and pay them through our financial integration services.
Manage Your PM Schedules and meet your SLA’s
Attach work orders to preventative maintenance or periodic cleaning service like power washes with service level agreements as part of Fieldpoint’s contract module within the facility maintenance software.
- For equipment maintenance, automatically create work orders based on preventative maintenance schedules.
Utilize the projects module within the Facility Maintenance System
Utilize Fieldpoint’s project module for long-term, single or multi-facility construction services. Quote and purchase materials with an integrated purchasing system, and track your budget to actual costs for each project or with business analysis tools over monthly or quarterly intervals. Assign available technicians to tasks with a complete view of their schedule, or use subcontractor agreements to complete portions of the project.
Payroll and Financial Integration
Integration With ERP and CRM systems
Integrations with accounting software allow you to capture hours and costs through payroll, and timesheets for an accurate work order, service contracts, and project costing analysis. Capture time through third-party time and attendance systems, or Fieldpoint timesheet, and mobile apps.
As a service provider to facilities management customers, manage subcontractors inside your service management software without needing to open another portal. Create work orders and push them to third-party vendors where subcontractors can submit bids and quotes on customer work. Within Fieldpoint, view and accept bids, and keep in constant contact with subcontractors via integrated email, notifications, and available mobile applications. Upon completion of work, financial integrations create an invoice for the customer and a payment for the subcontractor, all within a streamlined approval process saving you time and money.
Business Intelligence and Reporting
Advanced Reporting for measuring and Analyzing Key Metrics
Generate reports using combinations of metrics and narrow down your focus to crews, individual employees or subcontractors, or a single facility and revenue per square foot. Customized dashboards help you identify profit margins and make informed business decisions based on real-time data. Set up performance indicators that alert you to changing trends, allowing you to make adjustments on the go to minimize any potential for losses and maximize revenue possibilities.
Subcontractor Management with Fieldpoint
Integration with NetSuite
Latest Blog Posts