Service Contract Management
Field Service Contract Management Made Simple
Field Service Contract Management
Fieldpoint’s field service contract management module provides our customers with a streamlined, reliable way of keeping track of customer relationships, manage SLA’s and PM schedules while keeping their service contracts efficient and profitable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Profitable and Recurring Service Contracts
Powerful PM Manager to Maintain Equipment Uptime
Service and Inspection Management to Ensure Accuracy and Compliance
ERP and CRM Integration Drive Cash Flow Improvements
Streamline Service Contracts, PMs, and Warranty Management
Service contracts and maintenance agreements are two key areas for long-term service revenue and profitability. Not only do you want to sell contracts, you need to offer quality service so that you can renew them for recurring revenue.
Warranty Tracking Made Easy
For simple warranty management, define the terms and conditions in the Fieldpoint asset tracking system. Tracks expiration dates, what is billable vs. non-billable, and what level of service response you provide. The service dispatch will take it from there.
Service Contract Management that Keeps You Profitable
Fieldpoint service contracts give you the flexibility to define offerings that make you successful and keep your customers satisfied. Sell OEM contracts and include your subcontractors into the process –we will make sure they are compensated on time.
- Common billing cycles – supports annual, quarterly, monthly, or custom
- Set line item pricing to cover a complete site, product quantities, or specific asset ID
- Complete proration support to make customer adjustments and add-ons
- Define service levels (SLA), parts pricing, labor, and travel rate conditions
- Streamline and automate renewal management
Powerful PM Manager Makes Customers Happy
- Automatically generate work orders on specified customer recurring schedules (the system can create custom schedules)
- Assign specific skills, technicians, and subcontractors for each contract line
- PM work orders have the complete list of parts, tasks, and labor service required for your techs to be successful
Configurable checklists can be generated from service contracts to ensure that technicians are not missing steps and are meeting regulatory compliance.
- Mobile inspections made easy with integrated, asset details, labels, and scanners
- Online and offline capabilities where there is no connectivity
- Rules-based checklists and mobile forms to manage inspections, compliance, and data collection
- Take visual photographs of equipment that needs corrective action
- Streamline reporting with formatted form requirements
Latest Blog Posts