Field Service Reporting and Business Intelligence Dashboard
Robust built in field service reporting and analytics
Fieldpoint’s field service management software gives you access to business intelligence dashboards that helps leverage data by generating analytical reports, using any combination of Key Performance Indicators that are unique to your business. User-friendly reports enable managers to see how departments, technicians, and service teams are performing. Fieldpoint’s business intelligence module will help you keep your customers happy by highlighting challenges before they translate into problems and identifying new opportunities.
Field Service Business Intelligence Key Features and Benefits
Customizable Yet Simple to Use
Better Insights for Better Decisions
Make Data-Driven Decisions to Boost Operations
Build reports that tell you how your business is running
To stay competitive in today’s field service industry, you need to know exactly how your business is operating. If changes need to be made, you need the data available to make informed business decisions. Fieldpoint’s Business Intelligence brings in all the data from the field and turns it into useful information you can use immediately. Improve your service delivery with metrics that dive deep into the heart of your field service operations.
- Data straight from the field, giving you the most up-to-date information available
- Quickly build analytics and reports that matter to you and your people
- Make better, more informed business decisions with proper metrics and data
Service Performance Analysis and Growth
Improve your revenue with greater insight into your business
Open up visibility across your entire service department and see how your field service is delivering with Fieldpoint’s Business Intelligence. With the ability to create metrics and reports with a simple drag-and-drop function, build reports that dive into the heart of your operation. See who your best technician is in the field, how well service agreement contracts are performing, and what your first-time fix rate is.
- SLA analysis to ensure contract are profitable and targets are being met
- Monitor First-time fix rates for technicians, crews and the entire organization to improve service standards
- Analyze part and labor margins by service type, coverage, customers and assets
- See what your best-selling parts and service are and who is performing best on your team
Resource Utilization Across Field Service and Jobs
Track your technician’s performance in the field
Monitor your technician’s field statistics and performance and ensure they are driving revenue and not becoming an expense. Build reports to track each technician’s utilization, including first-time fix rates, their travel, work and idle times, and the revenue and margins they generate to see who your best performing technician is.
- Identify your highest performing team members by narrowing down analytics
- Track weekly, monthly, and yearly revenue analysis
- Compare billable vs. non-billable activities
- Utilization vs. billable utilization reporting
Narrow down your focus
Drill down in analytics to get to the meat of the metrics
Fieldpoint’s Business Intelligence doesn’t just skim the top of the analytics that your field service organization will want. They dive in deep and drill down to give you the metrics that you need. Slice and dice metrics and gain levels of analytics for a complete view of your entire service department. Drill down your service revenue by territory, office, by customer and by technician, to get the full picture of your field service delivery. Calculate metrics that fits your business and gain valuable insight into the revenue and profitability of your business.
Get the information that is meaningful to you
In today’s competitive field service environment, information is needed across the entire organization. Each user in your organization, however, needs information that is valuable to them, with their job role in mind. With Business Intelligence, build customized dashboards for each specific person and let them see the metrics that are important to them. Get metrics as soon as you log-in to your Fieldpoint field service software and have it with you when you need it.
- Customize dashboards to each user that requires different information
- Build multi-level, multi-quadrant dashboards with multiple charts, grids and forms they need to succeed each day
- Have the analytics that matter to your job role at your fingertips. No two dashboards need to look the same.
- Get flexibility in the information available to your service team.
Latest News in Project & Job Costing See all posts >
With work order software you can achieve true digital transformation and make these best practices a part of your operation.
Service dispatch software can make a big difference in your business’s ability to deliver effective and efficient service to customers.
Field service automation is the backbone upon which work order software the modern field service business is built. Here are the reasons why.
Where do field service management businesses fail in their customer journey? Most often, by not actually thinking of the customer.
Your business needs to keep evolving to stay competitive. The old way of managing field service technicians just does not cut it in today’s market.
Work order software can automate the work order creation process and streamline how you complete service from beginning to end.