Reporting and Business Intelligence Dashboard
Built-in field service reporting and analytics
Fieldpoint’s field service management software gives you access to business intelligence dashboards that helps leverage data by generating analytical reports, using any combination of Key Performance Indicators that are unique to your business. User-friendly reports enable managers to see how departments, technicians, and service teams are performing.
Discover challenges before they translate into problems and identify new opportunities.
See Our Field Service Management Software in Action
Field Service Business Intelligence Key Features and Benefits
Customizable Yet Simple to Use
Better Insights for Better Decisions
Make Data-Driven Decisions to Boost Operations
Build reports that tell you how your business is running
To stay competitive in today’s field service industry, you need to know exactly how your business is operating. If changes need to be made, you need the data available to make informed business decisions. Fieldpoint’s Business Intelligence brings in all the data from the field and turns it into useful information you can use immediately. Improve your service delivery with metrics that dive deep into the heart of your field service operations.
- Data straight from the field, giving you the most up-to-date information available
- Quickly build analytics and reports that matter to you and your people
- Make better, more informed business decisions with proper metrics and data
Service Performance Analysis and Growth
Improve your revenue with greater insight into your business
Open up visibility across your entire service department and see how your field service is delivering with Fieldpoint’s Business Intelligence. With the ability to create metrics and reports with a simple drag-and-drop function, build reports that dive into the heart of your operation. See who your best technician is in the field, how well service agreement contracts are performing, and what your first-time fix rate is.
- SLA analysis to ensure contract are profitable and targets are being met
- Monitor First-time fix rates for technicians, crews and the entire organization to improve service standards
- Analyze part and labor margins by service type, coverage, customers and assets
- See what your best-selling parts and service are and who is performing best on your team
Resource Utilization Across Field Service and Jobs
Track your technician’s performance in the field
Monitor your technician’s field statistics and performance and ensure they are driving revenue and not becoming an expense. Build reports to track each technician’s utilization, including first-time fix rates, their travel, work and idle times, and the revenue and margins they generate to see who your best performing technician is.
- Identify your highest performing team members by narrowing down analytics
- Track weekly, monthly, and yearly revenue analysis
- Compare billable vs. non-billable activities
- Utilization vs. billable utilization reporting
Narrow down your focus
Drill down in analytics to get to the meat of the metrics
Fieldpoint’s Business Intelligence doesn’t just skim the top of the analytics that your field service organization will want. They dive in deep and drill down to give you the metrics that you need. Slice and dice metrics and gain levels of analytics for a complete view of your entire service department. Drill down your service revenue by territory, office, by customer and by technician, to get the full picture of your field service delivery. Calculate metrics that fits your business and gain valuable insight into the revenue and profitability of your business.
Get the information that is meaningful to you
In today’s competitive field service environment, information is needed across the entire organization. Each user in your organization, however, needs information that is valuable to them, with their job role in mind. With Business Intelligence, build customized dashboards for each specific person and let them see the metrics that are important to them. Get metrics as soon as you log-in to your Fieldpoint field service software and have it with you when you need it.
- Customize dashboards to each user that requires different information
- Build multi-level, multi-quadrant dashboards with multiple charts, grids and forms they need to succeed each day
- Have the analytics that matter to your job role at your fingertips. No two dashboards need to look the same.
- Get flexibility in the information available to your service team.
See Our Field Service Management Software in Action
Latest News in Project & Job Costing See all posts >
How do commercial HVAC service contractors identify the correct route toward growth and then execute this strategy?
There are lots of issues currently affecting the field service sector, and these nine trends present challenges and opportunities in equal measure:
New Virtual Strategies to Ignite Remote Work in the Field Service Sector Virtual environments have become the new normal as technical service organizations embrace a range of challenging work arrangements. COVID-19 is the major catalyst, shifting the sands of the...
These tools are now an integral part of operations for technicians in areas such as HVAC repair, IT services, appliance installation, and facilities maintenance.
How Mobile Apps Empower HVAC Commercial Service Contractors
Strength in the Face of Adversity: How Field Service Management Has Helped Businesses to Survive COVID-19