How Fieldpoint Works for Medium and Enterprise Sized Businesses
Maximize The Productivity Of Your Workforce
Growing medium and enterprise sized businesses need automated processes and tools to efficiently manage field staff and technicians, increase productivity and visibility. Fieldpoint offers functionality for medium/enterprise sized businesses with a packaged integrations with NetSuite, Business Central, Dynamics GP, Quickbooks and more. Fieldpoint’s field service management software is a full featured software that has functionality packed for medium and enterprise field service businesses. Dispatch your technicians fast, get a full view into their movement, manage your contracts and projects, and give your technicians a mobile field service app to excel in the field. Our field service management software will give you the tools you need to become more productive in multiple industries. We offer an application with a focus on technician enablement (extensible mobile), work order debrief, contracts and support.
See Our Field Service Management Software in Action
Key Features and Benefits for Medium and Enterprise Businesses
Work Order Management System
Go from a quote to a work order and manage all your jobs with Fieldpoint’s work order management system
Mobilize Your Workforce
Mobile field service app to push work orders to the field, complete checklists and search service history
Field Service Scheduling And Dispatch
Schedule, dispatch and route your technicians with complete visibility with resource routing and dispatch tools
Manage Contracts And Projects
Manage preventative maintenance contracts and installation projects with Fieldpoint’s all-in-one software
A Unified Platform To Schedule, Dispatch And Route Technicians To Their Jobs
Regardless of the size of the workforce, field service businesses need to get the right technicians, with the right skills, to the right job. With Fieldpoint’s field service management software, get a full view of your technicians’ schedule with our Resource Calendar and dispatch technicians using the Resource Routing tool for an optimized scheduling process.
- Use a skill search to narrow down your available technicians
- See a technician’s daily, weekly and month schedule with the Resource Calendar, giving you the ability to optimize their schedule to fit in more service calls
- Resource routing tool gives you a real-time look into your technicians’ movements, allowing you to optimize their routes to limit travel time
Mobile functionality to give your service technicians an advantage in the field
Give your technicians the ability to access work orders from the field and remove manual processes using the field service mobile app. Track time and expenses, capture photos and customer signatures and have work orders sent directly back to the office upon completion from a mobile device
- Give technicians the ability to search service history from their mobile device to help complete repairs
- Complete advanced checklists for preventative maintenance and compliance inspections
- Capture time in the field, reduce your technicians’ administrative work and give them a device to help route them to their next call
Automate Your Contract Management
Never miss a service call with automatic work order creation
Handle all your preventative maintenance and recurring service delivery with Fieldpoint’s contract module and ensure you keep all your service commitments with your customers.
- Build preventative maintenance schedules that detail the interval of service to your customer
- Have work orders created automatically when service is due, ensuring you never miss a call
- Attach checklists at the contract level and checklists will automatically be added to the work order
Integrations with NetSuite, Microsoft Business Central, Dynamics GP, Quickbooks and More
- Speed up billing times with our built in integrations
- Connect your accounting system to your field service management software for an all-in-one service experience.
- Don’t see your system of choice? Contact us for more information around custom integrations.
- Connect your field service software to your accounting software for fast invoice processes from work orders, contracts and projects
See Our Field Service Management Software in Action
Latest News in Field Service Management See all posts >
What is Dispatch Software And Who Should Use It?
Dispatch software is a robust tool to give dispatchers the insight and flexibility when scheduling technicians for service calls. Optimize route planning, find more time for additional service calls and create the most efficient service department you can with field service software and dispatching tools.
What Field Service Management Can Learn From Black Friday
Field service management can learn a lot from Black Friday shopping, including adding field service software, using subcontractors and third-party workers, moving towards a more data-driven operation and meeting the demands of customers in a unique way.
4 Staffing Challenges in Field Service Management
Are you having staffing challenges? Can’t find enough skilled technicians to complete service work? It might be time to embrace technology and learn to sell field service a different way to new applicants.
How Field Service Software For QuickBooks Users Benefits Small Business
Small business owners who use QuickBooks Online and are thinking of Field Service Software need to know the benefits they are getting by integrating the two together.
Common Field Service For Small Business Challenges
Small business field service businesses face similar challenges in the field as their enterprise-level counterparts. But they don’t need an enterprise-level solution when a small business dispatch software will give them the tools they need.
Field Service Management Mistakes When After Profits
Are you looking for more profit from your field service business? You might be making some common mistakes that actually isn’t helping you generate more profit at all. Make sure to avoid these mistakes, and why a field service management software can help you add more profit.