Work Order Management Software
Go digital with your field service work orders!
Boost your business with Fieldpoint’s field service management software. Track field service work orders to closure and capture vital customer and business information for field service technicians to carry out their jobs without any delay or hindrance! Your field service management team can manage, monitor, and automate any customer service requests. With integration to your ERP systems, meet your operational goals, speed up your cash flow, and drive new business opportunities to delight your customers!
Work Order Management Software Key Features and Benefits
Call Center Management
Repair Work Orders & Tracking
PM & Inspection Work Order Management
Complex Installation Deployment
Key Success Areas
- Manage all your break/fix, inspection, and preventative maintenance repairs with one field service management application
- Access customer work order history with a simple search function
- Automate the work order creation process for preventative maintenance contracts and service level agreements with attached tasks, parts and checklists
- Monitor real-time status updates as technicians input information onto the work order using the field service mobile app
- Go from work order creation to dispatch to repair to invoice, quickly and effectively, to drive your service delivery opportunities
- Reduce administration time and eliminate paper-based work orders with Fieldpoint’s work order management system
Simple Work Order Management
Field Service Software That Takes Your Service Delivery To The Next Level
Manage all aspects of your work orders with Fieldpoint’s field service management software. Easily access customer and work order history with simple search functions. Create work orders quickly to eliminate paper-based activities and easily have them dispatched to technicians in the field using the Fieldpoint mobile field service app. Record time & labor, parts and expenses on work orders and have an accurate history and details of all work completed. Fieldpoint’s mobile work order management system enables field service managers and supervisors to organize, schedule and send work orders to their teams from anywhere, anytime. These work orders can be generated from phone calls, emails, preventative maintenance scheduling or entered manually.
How it will help you:
- Create, delete or reassign work orders
- Manage break/fix, inspection, and preventative maintenance repairs
- Speed up service delivery and accuracy in reporting with Fieldpoint’s mobile app
- Offer technicians the ability to check, accept or decline new jobs
- Monitor the status of the work order straight from the field, including job completion updates
- Get customer sign-offs to close work orders and initiate the billing process
- Have readily available and complete service history for all customers and equipment
Monitor, Act, and Dispatch on Customer Service Levels
Funnel Large Volumes Of Repair And Maintenance Requests Through An Intuitive Work Order Management System
Fieldpoint allows managers to effectively track, manage and schedule all work order information through a single dashboard. This includes creating work orders, updating requests, and tracking activity across the entire business.
This all-in-one software solution for service, inspections, repair and preventive maintenance makes it easy for managers and dispatchers to place service requests, monitor real-time status updates, and leave feedback.
Now there is no need to manually generate work order requests, as Fieldpoint can automatically create and submit the forms needed.
You can –
- Track service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Get instant access to service history, and asset configurations
- Dispatch technicians with skills, availability, and the right parts
Work Order Management – Mobile Field Service App
Monitor Real-Time Status Updates, Place Service Requests And Leave Feedback For Work Performed
With Fieldpoint’s mobile field service software, dispatch technicians to a job by pushing work orders straight to their mobile app. Technicians can access all work order information, checklists and part requirements from anywhere, at any time. Complete service calls, take photos, fulfill checklist requirements and capture a customer signature from the mobile app, whether online or offline, and have it synchronized with the field service software for data transmission.
- Mobile field service software app is compatible with iOS and Android phones and tablets
- Display and update service dispatch of all services, tasks, parts and checklists consumed
- Close calls, collect signatures, images and quickly generate invoices
Customer Asset Management
Complete Visibility Into Your Equipment
Fieldpoint’s customer asset management feature enables you to manage your customer’s owned or rented equipment. Deliver a detailed history of service completed on each individual piece of equipment that remains connected, no matter if it’s assigned to a new customer, project or location. Have complete insight into all service completed, when new service needs to be scheduled and keep track of all warranties on recently purchased equipment. This helps you control any potential revenue leakage caused by incomplete or missing information.
- Technicians in the field can view past work orders on equipment for service history and gain insight into possible repair solutions
- Easily manage the removal of equipment from a job site to be replaced by another piece while service is conducted
- Work orders attached to equipment repairs stay with the equipment throughout their entire lifecycle and are accessible via the field service software or mobile app
Real-Time Parts Allocation
Get the Right Parts for the Job
Parts from an integrated ERP system can be added to the work order, with a real-time view into how much inventory is in stock from within the work order management portal. Should a part not be in stock, service managers can initiate the purchasing process from within the field service software and be alerted when parts are available. Fieldpoint is integrated to purchasing systems so purchase orders can be generated seamlessly for parts needed.
- Integrated ERP system brings over inventory, descriptions, prices and stock levels
- Easily look up parts into the field service management portal, with real-time inventory totals
- Find the location of parts needed, whether they are in a warehouse, a technician’s truck or on a job site
- Have parts automatically attached to requiring work orders to ensure they are in stock when it’s time to deliver service to the customer
Timesheets and Expenses
The Heart Of A Field Service Operation
Fieldpoint’s work order management system makes it easy to add labor and travel time and additional expenses for a complete and accurate work order that can be quickly sent to billing. In the field, technicians using the mobile field service app can collect their travel and labor time, which can be added to the work order upon completion. Additional expenses that need to be recorded against the work order or a project can be added from the mobile app for a complete and accurate cost for the work being performed. Fieldpoint has the capability to interface to payroll or A/P systems to reimburse individuals for out of pocket expenses.
Work Order Templates and Automation
Reduce Administration Time And Increase Your ROI
Decrease the time it takes to prepare work orders with pre-designed work order templates for recurring service work your organization completes. Use for inspections and compliance maintenance, and have checklists and parts attached that will be used during the service call. Work order templates can be built for any kind of service call and make creating the work order, scheduling technicians and dispatching to their mobile field service app, quick and simple. Reduce administration time and automate as much as the work order process as possible to have work orders created automatically, either through service level agreements or preventative maintenance contracts, ensuring a service call is never missed through the life of the contract.
Latest News in Work Order Management See all posts >
Technician scheduling software can help you control your labor costs by reducing unproductive gaps in a technician’s daily work schedule while giving you greater insight into data related to scheduling and dispatching practices.
Work order software is heading into a future that includes mobile automation, voice technology and a plan to be completely customizable, giving rise to the future of field service.
If you work in field services and aren’t using field service management software, you could be missing a crucial tool for your business.
Fieldpoint’s new MobilePro mobile field service app is designed to give your technicians more access to information, better capabilities in the field, and the ability to customize to make it work the way you need it to work.
What are some of the stats you should know about for field service management heading into 2020? We have compiled a list of them that showcase where the industry is heading at the start of the new decade.
Dispatch software is a robust tool to give dispatchers the insight and flexibility when scheduling technicians for service calls. Optimize route planning, find more time for additional service calls and create the most efficient service department you can with field service software and dispatching tools.