Mobile Field Service App
Full-Featured Mobile Field Service App Gives Technicians Access Anytime, Anywhere
A Mobile Solution Designed for Excellence in the field
Fieldpoint’s mobile field service management software can help manage your field workforce with ease, increase service revenue and lower your costs. The mobile field service app ensures the highest level of efficiency and productivity from your field technicians, subcontractors, job installers, and project management consultants, all while delighting your customers!
Routing and Mapping Customer Work Orders
Integrated Parts Management
Tracking Tasks, Labor, and Expenses
Advanced Checklisting Management
Capture Pictures and Read Barcodes Onsite
Faster Invoicing and Collect Customer Signatures Onsite
Online and Offline Synchronization
The Next Generation Mobile Field Service App
Complete Flexibility for Maximum Productivity
The Fieldpoint field service app is developed on a standard mobile framework and designed from the ground up with field technicians and subcontractors in mind. It provides a refined user-friendly interface, consistent access, and targeted escalations and workflows regardless of internet connection. Fieldpoint empowers field workers to successfully complete work orders, present service reports for customer signature, provide dynamic pricing of labor, parts, and products in the field and much more!
Productivity Tools for Field Service Mobile App
Our INDUSTRY EXCELLENCE is a business critical differentiator
- Field technicians and subcontractors can access the mobile field service app to get customer service request details, driving directions, and warranty information to increase first-time fix rates
- Scheduling, work estimates, checklists, troubleshooting, and work order data can now be managed on-site by your techs. They can account for their work, follow assigned steps for a task, entitle work requested while on site and come prepared to answer customer inquiries
- Online and offline capabilities so that an active connection is not required – efficient for work in basements and new constructions
Empower Field Techs and Subcontractors with Everything They Need to Succeed– Delivered Right to their Mobile Device
Mobility is Business Critical
- Dispatchers provide field techs with real-time views of assignments, allowing them to accept calls instantly, reducing time and money spent on operations
- Field employees easily capture pictures, customer signatures, scan barcodes, and track time, parts, and expenses on each project task or work order
- With ERP integration, a closed work order immediately creates an invoice in the accounting system, reducing data entry
Flexible Mobile Checklist Makes Sure You Meet Regulatory Requirements
The Best In Class Field Service Management Software
- Collect information needed for reporting, create a list of items to be completed to close work orders, and have mandatory fields filled out for any maintenance/inspection– never miss a step in your service calls again
- Unmatched customization and flexibility– you can create unlimited fields and rules to empower your techs with clear instructions to reduce margin of error
Field Techs Can Transmit Parts Requests and Log Service Reports in Real Time
Complete Visibility and control of business operations
- Field techs can check stocks and create purchase orders in the field
- Easy to search parts and products in trunk stock (and the trunk stock of nearby techs) so inventory is fully utilized and time is saved
- Track serialized and batch-controlled inventory, receive shipments into inventory, transfer inventory between technicians and depots — all this is possible with fully integrated accounting
There is plenty of talk around the word optimization, especially in the field service space. You’ve probably heard before how a field service organization wants to ‘optimize their service delivery’, or ‘optimize their technician’s schedule’. Often, this is done with a...
Selecting field service management software is challenging. There are so many different options to choose from, so many unique features and so many diverse needs that it can be a challenge to find the best field service software solution that will work for your field...
There is no denying that field service management software comes packed with great tools, modules and ways to improve your service delivery, no matter if you’re in the HVAC business, running cables as part of an IT Services team, or fixing heavy machinery for an...
Revenue for the industrial equipment maintenance and repair industry continues to see growth year over year, rebounding from what was a bound sector in 2009. Back then, the industry was worth $23.92 billion dollars, but has come back up over the last decade to be...
Field service organizations are considering many different options when it comes to improving their service delivery and field service management software is generally on top of the list of options to consider. It’s a large decision to make for anyone in the service...
HVAC field service organizations are under plenty of pressure in today’s competitive service industry, as more companies are entering the space, new technology is being developed and deployed and customers have higher expectations for service than ever before. There...
It can be difficult for field service organizations to balance their immediate service requirements with their long-term strategy for future growth. It literally is a balance – think too far ahead, your customer experience in the present suffers, while if you’re not...
Want to learn more? Call us: 1-866-336-5282 or sign up for a virtual demo Schedule a Demo At Fieldpoint we are focused on helping our customers achieve optimum results from their field service technology — results that matter and make a positive business impact. It...
For any field service organization to stay competitive and in front of their competition, they have to have a solid understanding about how their technicians are performing in the field, and in which areas their service delivery could be improved. Field service is a...
FIELD SERVICE MOBILE APP
MEDIA & SCREENSHOTS
Latest Blog Posts