Mobile Field Service App
Full-Featured Mobile Field Service App Gives Technicians Access Anytime, Anywhere. A Mobile Solution Designed for Excellence in the Field
Fieldpoint’s mobile field service management software can help manage your field workforce with ease, increase service revenue and lower your costs. The mobile field service app ensures the highest level of efficiency and productivity from your field technicians, subcontractors, job installers, and project management consultants, all while delighting your customers!
Fieldpoint’s Mobile Field Service Software Includes:
Routing and Mapping Customer Work Orders
Integrated Parts Management
Tracking Tasks, Labor, and Expenses
Advanced Checklisting Management
Capture Pictures and Read Barcodes Onsite
Faster Invoicing and Collect Customer Signatures Onsite
Operate Online and Offline and Access Device Specific Capabilities
The Next Generation Mobile Field Service App
Mobility Drives Top Service Performance
Fieldpoint’s Field Service App will improve the productivity of your technicians, offering them a dynamic mobile tool to complete all their work in the field. Complete work orders, prepare quotes, access service history and present service reports to customers for their approval from a mobile device with a user-friendly interface. Technicians in the field need complete access to a mobile field service software to deliver consistent service, regardless of internet connection.
- Online and offline capabilities so that an active connection is not required – efficient for work in basements and new constructions
- Targeted escalations and workflows triggered by actions completed by technicians on their Fieldpoint Field Service App
- Available on smart phones and tablets that support both Android and iOS operating systems
Full Suite of Productivity Tools
Give your technicians and subcontractors the tool they need to be the most productive they can in the field.
With Fieldpoint’s Field Service App, work orders are pushed to their mobile device, eliminating the need to return to the office to pick up paper-based forms. Go completely paperless, including checklists and compliance reports, all from a mobile app that is geared towards the field service industry. Fieldpoint’s Field Service App will become the driving force behind your entire workforce.
- Field technicians and subcontractors can access the mobile field service app to get customer service request details, driving directions, and warranty information to increase first-time fix rates
- Scheduling, work estimates, checklists, troubleshooting, and work order data can now be managed on-site by your technicians. They can account for their work, follow assigned steps for a task, enter work requested while on site and come prepared to answer customer inquiries
- Go paperless and reduce technician administration time with electronic work orders and checklists that are connected to the field service software
Empower Field Technicians and Subcontractors
Field Service Mobility Is Business Critical
Go from a service request to an invoice with Fieldpoint’s Field Service App. Dispatchers can push work orders to technicians in the field and have all relevant information collected on their mobile device. With integrations to ERP and accounting systems, upon collecting a customer signature and closing a call, an invoice can be generated automatically and sent immediately to the customer. Mobile field service software will increase the speed at which your business responds to appointments, fulfills work order requirements and produces invoices.
- Dispatchers provide field technicians with real-time views of assignments, allowing them to accept calls instantly, reducing time and money spent on operations
- Field employees can easily capture pictures, customer signatures, scan barcodes, and track time, parts, and expenses on each project task or work order
- With ERP integration, a closed work order can immediately create an invoice in the accounting system, reducing data entry
Flexible Mobile Checklist Makes Sure You Meet Regulatory Requirements
Best In Class Field Service Management Software
For all your inspections, compliance, site surveys, and maintenance, utilize Fieldpoint’s checklist designer to build custom checklists. Attach them to work orders, equipment and contracts for technicians to complete on their mobile device. Remove the need for paper-based checklists and keep a detailed history of checklists on file within the mobile field service software for easy access. When using subcontractors, checklists are a great way to keep standards high across your entire business.
- Collect information needed for reporting, create a list of items to be completed to close work orders, and have mandatory fields filled out for any maintenance/inspection– never miss a step in your service calls again
- Unmatched customization and flexibility– you can create unlimited fields and rules to empower your technicians with clear instructions to reduce the margin of error
Field Technicians Can Transmit Part Requests and Log Service Reports in Real Time
Complete Visibility And Control Of Business Operations
Give your technicians insight into parts and inventory from their Fieldpoint Field Service App. Along with an integrated ERP system, technicians can find the location and quantity of parts and inventory, down to the warehouse or truck. Technicians can quickly add parts to work orders for full expense tracking, and have prices automatically appear on the invoice when completed.
- Field technicians can check stocks and create purchase orders in the field
- Easy to search parts and products in trunk stock (and the trunk stock of nearby technician) so inventory is fully utilized, and time is saved
Access Service History Anytime
Improve Repair Times With Access To Previous Work Order History
Give your technicians access to historical information through the Fieldpoint Field Service App. Technicians can access previous work orders, equipment and contract information, and repair notes to help them through service appointments. Speed up repair times with detailed service history, allowing your technicians to access years of history from within the mobile field service software.
- Complete customer service history, including all work orders, contracts and projects completed for that customer
- Locate service history for equipment to help diagnose issues and track repairs to specific equipment with the mobile app
- Be confident your technicians can provide the right information to your customers when they retrieve history, warranty information, contract status and work order information from their mobile app.
Customer Asset Management
Complete Visibility Into Your Equipment
Fieldpoint’s customer asset management feature enables you to manage your customer’s owned or rented equipment. Deliver a detailed history of service completed on each individual piece of equipment that remains connected, no matter if it’s assigned to a new customer, project or location. Have complete insight into all service completed, when new service needs to be scheduled and keep track of all warranties on recently purchased equipment. This helps you control any potential revenue leakage caused by incomplete or missing information.
- Technicians in the field can view past work orders on equipment for service history and gain insight into possible repair solutions
- Easily manage the removal of equipment from a job site to be replaced by another piece while service is conducted
- Work orders attached to equipment repairs stay with the equipment throughout their entire lifecycle and are accessible via the field service software or mobile app
Latest News in Field Service Mobile App See all posts >
Is your HVAC business able to handle the busy season? Do you know when the busy season even is for your company? Turn to an HVAC field service software and be prepared to handle the high customer volume during the busy season and continue to offer great customer service.read more
Mobile technology has changed. The days of the Qwerty keyboard are gone and in its place is touchscreen devices that offer more access on one screen. But was the Qwerty right for field service management? That’s like asking, were older processes right for field service management as well.read more
A subcontractor’s truck pulls into the driveway, but the right tire veers off and leaves a rut in the grass. Already 20 minutes late, the subcontractor proceeds to track mud through the building and exits with more of a mess than when it arrived. On top of that, part...read more
Is dispatching a problem? Here are 4 tips to help your dispatchers become masters of their craft and how field service dispatch software will help them become more efficient and your business more profitable.read more
Getting your technicians on board with field service software and mobile field service apps can be challenging. So, it’s important to let them in on why your business will be better by using a software solution.read more
When looking at a work order software, there are 5 capabilities it should have to improve your business. Think about your process in the field today and what you want it to be in the future and target these 5 capabilities when looking to enhance your field service management with a software solution.read more