Mobile Field Service App
Full-Featured Mobile Field Service App Gives Technicians Access Anytime, Anywhere
A Mobile Solution Designed for Excellence in the field
Fieldpoint’s mobile field service management software can help manage your field workforce with ease, increase service revenue and lower your costs. The mobile field service app ensures the highest level of efficiency and productivity from your field technicians, subcontractors, job installers, and project management consultants, all while delighting your customers!
FIELDPOINT’S MOBILE FIELD SERVICE SOFTWARE INCLUDES
Routing and Mapping Customer Work Orders
Integrated Parts Management
Tracking Tasks, Labor, and Expenses
Advanced Checklisting Management
Capture Pictures and Read Barcodes Onsite
Faster Invoicing and Collect Customer Signatures Onsite
Online and Offline Synchronization
The Next Generation Mobile Field Service App
mobility Drives Top Service Performance
The Fieldpoint field service app is developed on a standard mobile framework and designed from the ground up with field technicians and subcontractors in mind. It provides a refined user-friendly interface, consistent access, and targeted escalations and workflows regardless of internet connection. Fieldpoint empowers field workers to successfully complete work orders, present service reports for customer signature, provide dynamic pricing of labor, parts, and products in the field and much more!
Full Suite of Productivity Tools
Our INDUSTRY EXCELLENCE is a business critical differentiator
- Field technicians and subcontractors can access the mobile field service app to get customer service request details, driving directions, and warranty information to increase first-time fix rates
- Scheduling, work estimates, checklists, troubleshooting, and work order data can now be managed on-site by your techs. They can account for their work, follow assigned steps for a task, entitle work requested while on site and come prepared to answer customer inquiries
- Online and offline capabilities so that an active connection is not required – efficient for work in basements and new constructions
Empower Field Techs and Subcontractors with Everything They Need to Succeed
Delivered Right to their Mobile Device
Field Service Mobility is Business Critical
- Dispatchers provide field techs with real-time views of assignments, allowing them to accept calls instantly, reducing time and money spent on operations
- Field employees easily capture pictures, customer signatures, scan barcodes, and track time, parts, and expenses on each project task or work order
- With ERP integration, a closed work order immediately creates an invoice in the accounting system, reducing data entry
Flexible Mobile Checklist Makes Sure You Meet Regulatory Requirements
Best In Class Field Service Management Software
- Collect information needed for reporting, create a list of items to be completed to close work orders, and have mandatory fields filled out for any maintenance/inspection– never miss a step in your service calls again
- Unmatched customization and flexibility– you can create unlimited fields and rules to empower your techs with clear instructions to reduce margin of error
Field Techs Can Transmit Parts Requests and Log Service Reports in Real Time
Complete Visibility and control of business operations
- Field techs can check stocks and create purchase orders in the field
- Easy to search parts and products in trunk stock (and the trunk stock of nearby techs) so inventory is fully utilized and time is saved
- Track serialized and batch-controlled inventory, receive shipments into inventory, transfer inventory between technicians and depots — all this is possible with fully integrated accounting
Plenty of companies offer reasons why their product improves efficiency. Honestly, efficiency is a business world buzzword that people are all but fed up with hearing. That's why we're going to tell you adopting field service software will make your business better,...
Ready to select field service software for your business? Great! Don’t know what to ask? Let industry leaders tell you what they are asking this time around. Mobile applications continue to dominate the field service management industry and are what industry leaders...
With 2019 right around the corner, field service leaders are starting to look at where the industry is headed. To keep pace, leaders will want to know the trends that are taking over the industry or be in front of them. It’s difficult to tell what will challenge field...
Strategic – The New Buzzword in Field Service There were many amazing things that happened in 2018 in the field service management industry. Processes became faster, technicians are more valuable, and mobility took over. There is a word, however, that sums up what...
There are plenty of numbers when it comes to field service business in general. Labor hours, technician efficiency, parts, Key Performance Indicators, and plenty other big data. However, the most important number is the one on the bottom line – total revenue. If...
Recap - 2018 Once again, the calendar year comes to an end. It sure has been an action packed 2018, full of technical advances and innovations in the field service management world! A quick recap of 2018 - the field service management industry has seen some vast...
Optimized service delivery can’t be achieved overnight, especially if you’re doing it manually. Paper-based work orders and white boards for scheduling are losing their place in the service delivery space. Field service management software with automated scheduling...
The Field Service Industry The field service automation software market is a highly dynamic one. Over the past few years we have witnessed product modifications, mergers and acquisitions contributing to the competitiveness of new technology. Before my very eyes, I...
HVAC field service software is confusing to evaluate because there are tools and modules to cut through to get an evaluation. The big question is, what is field service software and how will it help my business? You may be asking simple questions that need to be...
FIELD SERVICE MOBILE APP
MEDIA & SCREENSHOTS
Latest Blog Posts