Mobile Field Service App
Full-Featured Mobile Field Service App Gives Technicians Access Anytime, Anywhere
A Mobile Solution Designed for Excellence in the Field
Fieldpoint’s mobile field service management software can help manage your field workforce with ease, increase service revenue and lower your costs. The mobile field service app ensures the highest level of efficiency and productivity from your field technicians, subcontractors, job installers, and project management consultants, all while delighting your customers!
FIELDPOINT’S MOBILE FIELD SERVICE SOFTWARE INCLUDES
Routing and Mapping Customer Work Orders
Integrated Parts Management
Tracking Tasks, Labor, and Expenses
Advanced Checklisting Management
Capture Pictures and Read Barcodes Onsite
Faster Invoicing and Collect Customer Signatures Onsite
Online and Offline Synchronization
The Next Generation Mobile Field Service App
mobility Drives Top Service Performance
The Fieldpoint field service app is developed on a standard mobile framework and designed from the ground up with field technicians and subcontractors in mind. It provides a refined user-friendly interface, consistent access, and targeted escalations and workflows regardless of internet connection. Fieldpoint empowers field workers to successfully complete work orders, present service reports for customer signature, provide dynamic pricing of labor, parts, and products in the field and much more!
Full Suite of Productivity Tools
Our INDUSTRY EXCELLENCE is a differentiator
- Field technicians and subcontractors can access the mobile field service app to get customer service request details, driving directions, and warranty information to increase first-time fix rates
- Scheduling, work estimates, checklists, troubleshooting, and work order data can now be managed on-site by your techs. They can account for their work, follow assigned steps for a task, entitle work requested while on site and come prepared to answer customer inquiries
- Online and offline capabilities so that an active connection is not required – efficient for work in basements and new constructions
Empower Field Techs and Subcontractors
Field Service Mobility is Business Critical
- Dispatchers provide field techs with real-time views of assignments, allowing them to accept calls instantly, reducing time and money spent on operations
- Field employees easily capture pictures, customer signatures, scan barcodes, and track time, parts, and expenses on each project task or work order
- With ERP integration, a closed work order immediately creates an invoice in the accounting system, reducing data entry
Flexible Mobile Checklist Makes Sure You Meet Regulatory Requirements
Best In Class Field Service Management Software
- Collect information needed for reporting, create a list of items to be completed to close work orders, and have mandatory fields filled out for any maintenance/inspection– never miss a step in your service calls again
- Unmatched customization and flexibility– you can create unlimited fields and rules to empower your techs with clear instructions to reduce margin of error
Field Techs Can Transmit Parts Requests and Log Service Reports in Real Time
Complete Visibility and control of business operations
- Field techs can check stocks and create purchase orders in the field
- Easy to search parts and products in trunk stock (and the trunk stock of nearby techs) so inventory is fully utilized and time is saved
- Track serialized and batch-controlled inventory, receive shipments into inventory, transfer inventory between technicians and depots — all this is possible with fully integrated accounting
A field service management software that has the ability to select the right technician with the right skill set for service work, and then get them to the locations in an optimized fashion will have the best return on investment. The long-term impact by introducing field service scheduling software is reducing expenses and inefficiencies and increasing opportunities and productivity. A successful field service organization can do plenty with those takeaways from field service software and turn their business into a dynamic field service machine.
Let’s look at the main people in a field service organization and how field service management software is affecting their job. These are just some of the ways people’s daily activities are being altered because a business software solution was added.
As service organizations look towards expanding their service offerings, they need to cater to complex work that can spans multiple technicians, days, skills and dependencies. This requires additional planning capabilities for the dispatcher.
Extend the boom of the HVAC industry and the growing economy well beyond the years it is predicted. Set up the future of your organization today by using field service mobile apps, modern technologies and field service software. Leaders are faced with hurdles every day in the HVAC market, but it’s how they are dealing with them to turn them from hurdles into opportunities that sets them apart.
Field service metrics are not something to brush aside. They can have a dynamic impact on your business and the revenue you generate. They give you a detailed look at the success and failures of your business, where your revenue is coming from and how much it costs to take on new customers. If you’re looking to grow your field service organization, start tracking these metrics using your field service management software’s business intelligence module
Though 2019 is still in its infancy, there have already been plenty of technological trends changing the field service management trade.
SMBs should grasp field service automation today, keeping them in the competition tomorrow. Don’t let the large enterprises run away with all the contracts, use the same field service management software they use, but built for your specific needs, and automate your business processes today.
There is no question that the field service management industry today will look very different tomorrow and beyond. Baby Boomers make up 20 percent of the American public and on any given day, 10,000 baby boomers are retiring, according to Forbes. What may be more...
Now when you hear ‘going paperless’ you can start to understand that it’s a drastic shift in a field service operation, powered by a mobile field service software.
FIELD SERVICE MOBILE APP
MEDIA & SCREENSHOTS
Latest Blog Posts
Want to learn more? Call us: 1-866-336-5282 or sign up for a virtual demo Schedule a Demo