Mobile Field Service App
Full-Featured Mobile Field Service App Gives Technicians Access Anytime, Anywhere
A Mobile Solution Designed for Excellence in the field
Fieldpoint’s mobile field service management software can help manage your field workforce with ease, increase service revenue and lower your costs. The mobile field service app ensures the highest level of efficiency and productivity from your field technicians, subcontractors, job installers, and project management consultants, all while delighting your customers!
Routing and Mapping Customer Work Orders
Integrated Parts Management
Tracking Tasks, Labor, and Expenses
Advanced Checklisting Management
Capture Pictures and Read Barcodes Onsite
Faster Invoicing and Collect Customer Signatures Onsite
Online and Offline Synchronization
The Next Generation Mobile Field Service App
Complete Flexibility for Maximum Productivity
The Fieldpoint field service app is developed on a standard mobile framework and designed from the ground up with field technicians and subcontractors in mind. It provides a refined user-friendly interface, consistent access, and targeted escalations and workflows regardless of internet connection. Fieldpoint empowers field workers to successfully complete work orders, present service reports for customer signature, provide dynamic pricing of labor, parts, and products in the field and much more!
Productivity Tools for Field Service Mobile App
Our INDUSTRY EXCELLENCE is a business critical differentiator
- Field technicians and subcontractors can access the mobile field service app to get customer service request details, driving directions, and warranty information to increase first-time fix rates
- Scheduling, work estimates, checklists, troubleshooting, and work order data can now be managed on-site by your techs. They can account for their work, follow assigned steps for a task, entitle work requested while on site and come prepared to answer customer inquiries
- Online and offline capabilities so that an active connection is not required – efficient for work in basements and new constructions
Empower Field Techs and Subcontractors with Everything They Need to Succeed– Delivered Right to their Mobile Device
Mobility is Business Critical
- Dispatchers provide field techs with real-time views of assignments, allowing them to accept calls instantly, reducing time and money spent on operations
- Field employees easily capture pictures, customer signatures, scan barcodes, and track time, parts, and expenses on each project task or work order
- With ERP integration, a closed work order immediately creates an invoice in the accounting system, reducing data entry
Flexible Mobile Checklist Makes Sure You Meet Regulatory Requirements
The Best In Class Field Service Management Software
- Collect information needed for reporting, create a list of items to be completed to close work orders, and have mandatory fields filled out for any maintenance/inspection– never miss a step in your service calls again
- Unmatched customization and flexibility– you can create unlimited fields and rules to empower your techs with clear instructions to reduce margin of error
Field Techs Can Transmit Parts Requests and Log Service Reports in Real Time
Complete Visibility and control of business operations
- Field techs can check stocks and create purchase orders in the field
- Easy to search parts and products in trunk stock (and the trunk stock of nearby techs) so inventory is fully utilized and time is saved
- Track serialized and batch-controlled inventory, receive shipments into inventory, transfer inventory between technicians and depots — all this is possible with fully integrated accounting
Field service mobile app technology isn’t a new thing in the industry, especially for HVAC organizations. It’s a tool in their kit that helps them do their job faster, makes them more efficient, and keeps them connected to the back office. With inspection checklists,...
Billing for field service work can be one of the most complex and demanding parts of any field service organizations operation. It demands speed and accuracy to keep cash flow solid through the business, and customers will expect prompt billing for their own financial...
When looking at trends in the field service management industry, service managers will have to decide what they want to change in their current business model and how their service operates based on numerous factors. Leading organizations don’t just run the same...
No matter the size of your field service organization, there is a type of field service management software that is right, or can be tailored, to fit your organization’s needs. It’s a great thing if you want to automate your field service delivery, add mobile field...
Competition is putting field service organizations under immense pressure in their respected industries, but technological advances, such as field service software, is offering many different opportunities for those organizations to transform in 2018. It’s going to be...
For some field service organizations, jumping from pencil and paper to any sort of field service automation system is a giant leap, so going from stone aged tools to next-generation technology just isn’t a realistic approach, without first going through the different...
With spring weather upon us, it’s time to check those HVAC units, ensuring air conditioning is ready for the hot summer days and heating units are repaired from the long winter that didn’t seem to end. If you don’t have your customers signed up to a preventative...
In the field service space, the goal now is to be proactive, as opposed to reactive. It’s not just good enough anymore to be able to solve a maintenance or repair issue after a piece of equipment has already been broken, as companies are looking for ways to keep their...
Optimizing is a word used often by field service software providers to describe what they are doing to your business. It’s why you would buy a field service system, because you want to optimize a part of your business that could be ran either more efficiently, at a...
FIELD SERVICE MOBILE APP
MEDIA & SCREENSHOTS
Latest Blog Posts