Mobile Field Service App
Full-Featured Mobile Field Service App Gives Technicians Access Anytime, Anywhere
A Mobile Solution Designed for Excellence in the field
Fieldpoint’s mobile field service management software can help manage your field workforce with ease, increase service revenue and lower your costs. The mobile field service app ensures the highest level of efficiency and productivity from your field technicians, subcontractors, job installers, and project management consultants, all while delighting your customers!
FIELDPOINT’S MOBILE FIELD SERVICE SOFTWARE INCLUDES
Routing and Mapping Customer Work Orders
Integrated Parts Management
Tracking Tasks, Labor, and Expenses
Advanced Checklisting Management
Capture Pictures and Read Barcodes Onsite
Faster Invoicing and Collect Customer Signatures Onsite
Online and Offline Synchronization
The Next Generation Mobile Field Service App
mobility Drives Top Service Performance
The Fieldpoint field service app is developed on a standard mobile framework and designed from the ground up with field technicians and subcontractors in mind. It provides a refined user-friendly interface, consistent access, and targeted escalations and workflows regardless of internet connection. Fieldpoint empowers field workers to successfully complete work orders, present service reports for customer signature, provide dynamic pricing of labor, parts, and products in the field and much more!
Full Suite of Productivity Tools
Our INDUSTRY EXCELLENCE is a differentiator
- Field technicians and subcontractors can access the mobile field service app to get customer service request details, driving directions, and warranty information to increase first-time fix rates
- Scheduling, work estimates, checklists, troubleshooting, and work order data can now be managed on-site by your techs. They can account for their work, follow assigned steps for a task, entitle work requested while on site and come prepared to answer customer inquiries
- Online and offline capabilities so that an active connection is not required – efficient for work in basements and new constructions
Empower Field Techs and Subcontractors with Everything They Need to Succeed
Delivered Right to their Mobile Device
Field Service Mobility is Business Critical
- Dispatchers provide field techs with real-time views of assignments, allowing them to accept calls instantly, reducing time and money spent on operations
- Field employees easily capture pictures, customer signatures, scan barcodes, and track time, parts, and expenses on each project task or work order
- With ERP integration, a closed work order immediately creates an invoice in the accounting system, reducing data entry
Flexible Mobile Checklist Makes Sure You Meet Regulatory Requirements
Best In Class Field Service Management Software
- Collect information needed for reporting, create a list of items to be completed to close work orders, and have mandatory fields filled out for any maintenance/inspection– never miss a step in your service calls again
- Unmatched customization and flexibility– you can create unlimited fields and rules to empower your techs with clear instructions to reduce margin of error
Field Techs Can Transmit Parts Requests and Log Service Reports in Real Time
Complete Visibility and control of business operations
- Field techs can check stocks and create purchase orders in the field
- Easy to search parts and products in trunk stock (and the trunk stock of nearby techs) so inventory is fully utilized and time is saved
- Track serialized and batch-controlled inventory, receive shipments into inventory, transfer inventory between technicians and depots — all this is possible with fully integrated accounting
Field service scheduling software is helping to redefine first-time fix rates, is reducing costs in fleet maintenance and allowing field service organizations to take on more calls. All of these combined means more revenue opportunities to capitalize on, and potential growth from the business.
There are many ways to become more competitive in the field service industry. Many of them start with adding a field service management software to your team.
HVAC field service software for SMB’s is making a difference. It’s giving service teams a chance to think of tomorrow, while solving the problems of today
Want to learn more? Call us: 1-866-336-5282 or sign up for a no-obligation demo Schedule a DemoPost-AHR Report Software Pavillion For the second year, Fieldpoint brought their field service software to the software pavilion of the AHR Expo 2019. This year the Expo was...
With mobile field service management software, technicians have the power in their hand and can be more efficient, more informed and better prepared to serve customers.
Some things in the field service world remain true, no matter how large the field service organization is. Customer demands are increasing, they are expecting a higher level of service, and field service providers are having to meet those demands. It doesn’t matter if...
The field service management industry never stops growing. Be it more customers, more competition or more innovation, there is always something in the works. Worldwide, there are over 20 million field technicians that are worth an estimated $4.45 billion by 2022....
The HVAC industry isn’t just large service companies with hundreds of technicians and massive service departments. They are small, local shops that service that service communities all across the world. These small medium businesses have their own unique challenges,...
Field service performance has become critical to service companies. It doesn’t matter how big or small they are, the competition is immense. Some of the most measured KPIs in service organizations are work orders completed, technician productivity/performance and...
FIELD SERVICE MOBILE APP
MEDIA & SCREENSHOTS
Latest Blog Posts
Want to learn more? Call us: 1-866-336-5282 or sign up for a virtual demo Schedule a Demo