Mobile Field Service App
Full-Featured Mobile Field Service App Gives Technicians Access Anytime Anywhere
Fieldpoint’s mobile field service management software can help manage your field force with ease, increase service revenue and lower your costs. The mobile field service app ensures the highest level of efficiency and productivity from your field technicians, subcontractors, job installers, and project management consultants, all while delighting your customers!
FIELDPOINT’S MOBILE FIELD SERVICE SOFTWARE INCLUDES
Native Mobile Field Service App – Avilable in the app store and Google Play
Routing and Mapping Customer Work Orders
Integrated Parts Management
Tracking Tasks, Labor, and Expenses
Advanced Checklisting Management
Capture Pictures and Read Barcodes Onsite
Faster Invoicing and Collect Customer Signatures Onsite
Online and Offline Synchronization
The Next Generation Mobile Field Service App
Complete Flexibility for Maximum Productivity
The Fieldpoint field service app is developed on a standard mobile framework and designed from the ground up with field technicians and subcontractors in mind. It provides a refined user-friendly interface, consistent access, and targeted escalations and workflows regardless of internet connection. Fieldpoint empowers field workers to successfully complete work orders, present service reports for customer signature, provide dynamic pricing of labor, parts, and products in the field and much more!
Productivity Tools for Field Service Mobile App
Our INDUSTRY EXCELLENCE is a business critical differentiator
- Field techs access the mobile field service app to get customer service request details, driving directions, and warranty information to increase first-time fix rates
- Scheduling, work estimates, checklists, troubleshooting, and work order data can now be managed on-site by your techs. They can account for their work, follow assigned steps for a task, entitle work requested while on site and come prepared to answer customer inquiries
- Online and offline capabilities so that an active connection is not required – efficient for work in basements and new constructions
Empower Field Techs with Everything They Need to Succeed– Delivered Right to their Mobile Device
Mobility is Business Critical
- Dispatchers provide field techs with real-time views of assignments, allowing them to accept calls instantly, reducing time and money spent on operations
- Field employees easily capture pictures, customer signatures, scan barcodes, and track time, parts, and expenses on each project task or work order
- With ERP integration, a closed work order immediately creates an invoice in the accounting system, reducing data entry
Flexible Mobile Checklist Makes Sure You Meet Regulatory Requirements
The Best In Class Field Service Management Software
- Collect information needed for reporting, create a list of items to be completed to close work orders, and have mandatory fields filled out for any maintenance/inspection– never miss a step in your service calls again
- Unmatched customization and flexibility– you can create unlimited fields and rules to empower your techs with clear instructions to reduce margin of error
Field Techs Can Transmit Parts Requests and Log Service Reports in Real Time
Complete Visibility and control of business operations
- Field techs can check stocks and create purchase orders in the field
- Easy to search parts and products in trunk stock (and the trunk stock of nearby techs) so inventory is fully utilized and time is saved
- Track serialized and batch-controlled inventory, receive shipments into inventory, transfer inventory between technicians and depots — all this is possible with fully integrated accounting
Internet of Things (IoT) is everywhere, and it’s expanding, as one of the largest and fastest growing segments of the field service space. By the numbers, in 2016, 6.4 billion devices were connected, which is less than a third of what it is expected to be by 2020 when...
The world leaders in HVAC technology and innovation will be in Chicago next week for the 2018 AHR Expo, and Fieldpoint will be there as well, bringing our HVAC field service management software to the expo floor. As a leader in HVAC field service software, Fieldpoint...
As the new year came in, so too did new regulations in the HVAC space. In the United States, the Department of Energy’s new compliance guidelines, described as the “largest energy-saving standard in history”, came into effect. The rooftop air conditioner standards —...
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Want to learn more? Call us: 1-866-336-5282 or sign up for a virtual demo Schedule a Demo