We Are Committed to Hiring the Best Team!
Fieldpoint has many customer implementations that require professional services specializing in design, development, configuration, and training services. We excel at inspiring team performance, managing risks, and delivering innovative service software solutions.
As a Software Consultant, you will analyze customer needs and participate in the design and architecture of business process solutions and assist customers in the installation, training, customization and deployment of the Fieldpoint Software solution both remotely via web conferences and on-site as required.
Other responsibilities would include, writing SQL and .NET code, custom SSRS reports, providing high-level estimates for design and implementation efforts along with communicating status, issues, and impacts with relevant client sponsors and process owners.
- University degree in Commerce/Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- Possess at least three (3) years relevant experience as software consultant/developer
- Be experienced in business process re-engineering, preferably in CRM/ERP related projects
Have good functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Microsoft CRM, Financial Applications (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Inventory Control), Case Management, Help Desk, Field Service Systems or Job Costing Software would be an asset.
- Solid experience in Business Process Analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS
- Proficiency in .NET and/or web programming languages, HTML5, Visual Studio
- Willing and able to travel within North America to carry out projects (up to 25%)
A True Consulting Experience
As a consultant at Fieldpoint, you will be exposed to several facets of professional services and will be required to wear several hats. From a project manager to a technical advisor, you will have face time with your customers as well as be able to work on the back end.
Culture and Benefits
We have a great benefits program for you and your family! We emphasize on office and corporate culture and believe in having fun at work too! With quarterly events, weekly lunches and various team building activities, our employees do more than just work.
Full Stack Developer
Fieldpoint is the developer of Fieldpoint Software an advanced service management application for time & billing, job costing, professional services automation and service management with resource scheduling, mobile access, and customer billing.
Candidates for the position will be evaluated for suitability in terms of the following desirable skills:
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing web-based business systems using the Microsoft .NET Framework, ADO.NET, C#, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML5, jQuery, Angular or comparable framework (Sencha ExtJS). Mobile development or Xamarin experience would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills including experience working directly with customers/end users.
- Experience in and knowledge of Microsoft CRM, Financial Applications (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger), Case Management, Help Desk, Field Service Systems or Project Management Software would be an asset.
Working for Fieldpoint
Fieldpoint is a service management applications company with over 25 employees and 750+ clients. We have been in business since 2000 and they are industry leaders in professional services and field service solutions. We have a great employee retention rate and many of our team members have been with us since the beginning. We believe that employees are the backbone of our business and strive to make Fieldpoint a successful and balanced workplace, with a great benefits package!
Location: Oakville/Mississauga border – Avoid the city commute.
Please submit your resume and cover letter. Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted. All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion. Fieldpoint Service Applications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted. All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion. Fieldpoint Service Applications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Fieldpoint has been an industry leader for 16 years, and many of our veteran employees have been with us since our first day. Our culture is simple: honest, authentic, and without ego. We foster an entrepreneurial spirit — we take calculated risks and are open to implementing innovative ideas
Latest Blog Posts