Microsoft Dynamics GP
A true and complete field service software integration.
Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) is a global financial and business management application for mid-sized companies and is used by thousands of organizations worldwide, including field service companies. Fieldpoint’s field service management software has an out of the box integration with Microsoft GP
SALES ORDER & BILLING INTEGRATION
INVENTORY & PURCHASING INTEGRATION
FINANCIALS & PAYROLL
CUSTOMER,PRODUCT AND VENDOR SYNCHRONIZATION
- Fieldpoint work orders, contracts, and project invoicing creates GP SOP sales invoices and batches. Batches are posted in GP for continued processing.
- The integration allows you to import data from GP to initialize the Fieldpoint database with your existing active customers, vendors, and items.
- Process GP part consumption directly through Fieldpoint field service work orders and project jobs – Keep your corporate inventory accurate.
- New service project or no stock in the field – Fieldpoint material requisitions integrated to GP purchasing and receiving drives your customer service levels.
- Fieldpoint integration to GP sales order processing ensures flawless customer billing
- Timesheet and expense collection anytime anywhere – Collect, submit, approve, and invoice to drive your cash flow!
- Mobility Access – Combine Fieldpoint field service with Microsoft Dynamics GP
Fieldpoint Service Applications Inc and ISA Fire and Security
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP is typically the sales, inventory, invoicing, purchasing, and financial system for many of Fieldpoint’s field service management software customers. To fully exploit the two applications, fuel stronger collaboration, and provide for a more productive workforce, it keeps customer data, parts, employee stats in sync with GP. From within Fieldpoint software you can track available inventory for projects, tasks and work orders. If the required item is not available or in stock, you can create a purchase order directly from a Fieldpoint task/work order/project into GP. The sales order processing integration effectively drives customer billing efficiency and financial reporting. You can integrate your timesheets to payroll and integrate expense management to accounts payable.
Fieldpoint has implemented a number of GP Web services to better connect information, people, systems, and devices, share data more easily, integrate processes, and manage change in a demanding business climate.
Latest Blog Posts