Create customized, automated checklists to empower your field service technicians!
Mobile Checklists for Field Service Management
Fieldpoint’s checklist feature, available on the mobile field service app, streamlines workflow for inspections and maintenance schedules with an easy to follow to-do list. Capture required information, add notes and pictures and go completely paperless with the check-listing mobile solution.
CUSTOMIZABLE AND CONFIGURABLE
Easy drag and drop checklist builder allows you to tailor each list to a work order or piece of equipment
SMART AND NESTED CHECKLISTS
Advanced feature that prompts additional questions or actions based on the technicians’s answers
Have checklists automatically applied to inspection or maintenance work orders and delivered to field service app
Required fields ensure no part of the inspection or procedure is missed before a work order is closed out
Move from paper to mobile forms in minutes
Access all checklist information using the mobile field service app, which offers an easy to use interface for completing inspections, compliance reporting, and equipment maintenance services. The complete radio button or text-based answers, or add pictures to checklist for a robust document of information, all from a mobile device.
- Offline data collection with seamless integration to Fieldpoint’s work order and dispatching provides a complete service management
- Work orders support multiple pieces of equipment to execute site based inspections efficiently
- From simple check boxes to rules based multi-page forms, you will have the flexibility to dictate the complexity
Advanced Checklists for Specific Industries
checklists that are responsive to your technician’s answers to smart questions
All industries have their own regulations that are in place to ensure safe workplaces, efficiency, and best practices. Mobile checklists help your enterprise systematically ensure that procedures are clear and effective and can be created in a way that is easy for your employees to access and complete. Catering to multiple industries, the ability to easily customize your mobile checklists is essential.
- HVAC and Refrigeration services – Generate your preventative maintenance work orders with checklists automatically and never miss a step
- Large IT infrastructure deployments – For procedure focused companies, checklists provide smart questions and tiered responses
- Property and Facilities Management – Document your service levels, make sure the data they collect gets sent to the right place and execute your preventative maintenance plans
- Fire & Life Safety – Comprehensive checklists for corrective actions, and compliance reporting
- Inspection Companies – Create simple or multi-page forms and rules very quickly, effectively and error-free
Unmatched Customization and Flexibility
Create unlimited fields and rules to empower your technicians with clear instructions to reduce the margin of error
- Create as many pages as you need to separate major sections to guide your technicians with ease
- Build in steps to mitigate workflow, such as requiring signatures, dates and times, and scanned barcodes
- Clean and legible responses can be electronically sent to dispatch and customer
- Nesting feature allows for grouping of questions together
- Easy drag and drop checklist builder for quick customization to make each list unique to job or piece of equipment
MObile checklists for inspection reports
Utilize checklists for data collection on inspection reports, maintenance calls or calibrations by inserting data specific fields into your checklist design. Require technicians and subcontractors to insert data to move forward in their checklist, which leads to a detailed report for your customer when finalized.
- Collect date and time stamps of any checklist process
- Take photos before and after repairs to show work has been completed
- Collect data points, such as calibrations, temperatures and pressure for accurate reporting
- Collect customer signatures at any point to sign off on specific parts of a repair, or to finalize the work to prompt billing
Technicians and Subcontractors
efficient field service management with mobile checklists
Attach multiple checklists to a work order for individual pieces of equipment or inspections and have either your in-house technicians or hired subcontractors follow the same procedures to keep your standards consistent and high.
- Step by step checklists keeps any technician or subcontractor completing the same work each time
- Apply help documentation to checklists on specific items to offer assistance to technicians and subcontractors when completing a repair
- Have time collected for easy bill payment of subcontractors after the work is completed and finalized
Advanced Check-listing Manages Workflows
checklists that are responsive to your technician’s answers with smart responses
Easy to follow step by step mobile screens guide your technicians and subcontractors through each checklist item, creating a standard workflow regardless of the person completing the work.
- Alter workflows based on responses requiring additional action
- Keep technicians on task with required answers, ensuring all aspects of the checklist are complete before closing out the work order
- Technicians can progress quickly through a checklist that has been attached to a work order without missing any procedural steps that may be required
- Rules-based checklists and mobile forms to manage inspections, compliance, and data collection
Fieldpoint’s Out of Box Integration with NetSuite
FIELDPOINT FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP