Mobile Checklists for Field Service Management
Fieldpoint’s checklist feature, available on the mobile field service app, streamlines workflow for inspections and maintenance schedules with an easy to follow to-do list. Capture required information, add notes and pictures and go completely paperless with the check-listing mobile solution.
CUSTOMIZABLE AND CONFIGURABLE
Easy drag and drop checklist builder allows you to tailor each list to a e=work order or piece of equipment
SMART AND NESTED CHECKLISTS
Advanced feature that prompts additional questions or actions based on the technicians’s answers
Have checklists automatically applied to inspection or maintenance work orders and delivered to field service app
Required fields ensure no part of the inspection or procedure is missed before a work order is closed out
field service automation
Access all checklist information using the mobile field service app, which offers an easy to use interface for completing inspection and maintenance. Complete radio button or text-based answers, or add pictures to checklist for a robust document of information, all from a mobile device.
Advanced Check-listing Manages Workflows
checklists that are responsive to your technician’s answers with smart responses
- Alter workflows based on responses requiring additional action.
- Keep technicians on task with required answers, ensuring all aspects of the checklist are completed before closing out the work order.
- Technicians can progress quickly through a checklist that has been attached to a work order without missing any procedural steps that may be required.
- Rules-based checklists and mobile forms to manage inspections, compliance, and data collection.
Unmatched Customization and Flexibility
Create unlimited fields and rules to empower your technicians with clear instructions to reduce the margin of error
- Clean and legible responses can be electronically sent to dispatch and customer.
- Nesting feature allows for grouping of questions together.
- Easy drag and drop checklist builder for quick customization to make each list unique to job or piece of equipment.
Fieldpoint’s Out of Box Integration with NetSuite
FIELDPOINT FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP