Service Managment & Scheduling Software for IT Service Companies
Managed Service Providers (MSPs), I.T. consultants, and technology hardware providers live the daily challenges of delivering solutions to their clients. The changing landscape of IT means that service providers and manufacturers need a field service management software that can adapt to changing business needs and deliver on their customer’s expectations. Fieldpoint’s application manages the service lifecycle for IT service providers and manufacturers, from installation to customer billing.
New Installations – Projects
You provide end-to-end communications and infrastructure solutions. You maintain relationships with today’s top manufacturers to deliver solutions that can drive your business. Project assessment, design, and implementation services require a strong quotation and project management system to ensure that installations are completed.
- Streamline and Track Assessments, Designs, and Implementations
- Project Tools to Better Track Budgets, Costs, and Profit Variances
- Multiple Resource Scheduling Tools and Views for Techs, Installers, and Subcontractors
- Maximize Utilization Rates
- Flexible Customer Invoicing Schedules for Fixed Price, T&M, or Progress Billing
- Integration to Inventory, Product Purchasing, and Sourcing Sub-Contractors
Fieldpoint addresses the needs of your customer by making them the center of your interactions. We streamline project and service operations by providing a true snapshot into every phase of the life cycle. Departments work collaboratively to get projects delivered on time and on budget with the goal of making your clients successful.
Whether your firm specializes in managing your client’s’ application lifecycle, software development, installing and managing hardware, quality assurance, help desk monitoring, or maintaining their entire I.T. shop, customer satisfaction is the top priority.
Technical Support and Field Service Management
Field service management software to track remote support staff, ongoing maintenance work, and on-site technical support.
- Multi-Channel Support Through Voice, Email, and Customer Portals
- Resource Scheduling with Notification and Escalation to Mobile Technician
- Technician Mobility Across Devices to Collect Parts, Labor, and Expenses
- Out-of-the-Box Integration to Microsoft Dynamics GP Sales Order Processing, Purchasing, and Financials
Service Agreements – Managed and Support Services
Fieldpoint project portfolio management software manages project lifecycle phases from project management to implementation, integration, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Track Maintenance Contract Line Items with Flexible Pricing and Prorate Assets
- Create Revenue Recognition Reports with Financial Systems Integration
- Accommodate Customer Billing Requirements with Multiple Recurring Billing Schedules
- Preventative Maintenance Appointments Automatically Generate Scheduled Work Orders