Integrated Field Service Software for IT Services Companies
Enterprise Service Software for managed Services Providers
Fieldpoint’s Field Service Management Software for IT Services and Telecom manages deployment, all customer assets and support calls. Supports your favorite remote monitoring systems, and offers mobile field service app capabilities with checklisting features for in-house technicians and subcontractors.
Integrations to Streamline Your Operations
There are many systems you may need to integrate to in order to support your customers through a professional call center. That’s why Fieldpoint created the Fieldpoint Data Transfer Service (FPDTS), an integration tool that allows us to provide you with custom integrations to your favorite remote monitoring system, voice and email products. Or take advantage of our out-of-box integrations to leading products such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, NetSuite, QuickBooks, Salesforce, and Dynamics CRM.
Support Call Management
The Backbone of superior customer service
- Utilize support templates for quick service call creation with all the built-in questions and solutions to typical network issues.
- Build integrations with remote monitoring systems to capture alerts that produce service calls automatically.
- Identify customer profiles, network assets, tools to monitor and act on SLA commitments.
- Fieldpoint maintains a complete ongoing log of all voice contacts, text, emails, and troubleshooting communications.
- Conversation history collection allows for calibration amongst teams and technicians who can pick up where someone else left off.
Third Party and Subcontractor Management
Empower All Your Technicians and Subcontractors
- Employ subcontractors and third-party vendors and manage their activities from within Fieldpoint.
- Accept quotes, assign and schedule jobs to subcontractors and push work orders using subcontractor portals and mobile app.
- Integrated payroll creates a voucher for quick subcontract payment.
On-Site Dispatching and Mobile Functionality
Native mobile field service app
- Deploy field service teams for on-site repairs with graphic scheduler, skill search functions, and geographical location mapping.
- Push work orders to in-house technicians or outsourced subcontractors through the Fieldpoint mobile field service app to manage consistent workflow.
- Guided checklists keep technicians on-task, and required smart answers dictate workflow and ensure no part of the work order is missed.
Asset Lifecycle Management
Manage and track all inventory and assets of your customers with built-in inventory functionality.
- Track all service history, service level agreements and warranties on any device or piece of equipment.
- Use barcodes to easily scan and bring up equipment information and history.
- Manage the lifecycle of customer assets and out-of-date technology by decommissioning and redeploying modern technology.
Deployments and Roll-Outs
With Fieldpoint’s project module, we can help you manage people, products, and services
- Estimate project start and end dates and see project demands.
- Quote time, materials and labor and purchase parts, coordinating the purchasing of materials and equipment.
- Schedule resources and equipment for specific tasks during the project.
- Track job costs with powerful analytical tools to ensure projects remain on-budget.
Advanced Reporting and Dashboards
How well are you meeting your business goals?
- Analytical reporting on support call service level, resource utilization, and customer profitability
- Customize reports to analyze service contracts, part and labor margins by service type, coverage, customers, and assets.
- Set up key performance indicators to send notifications when markers aren’t being met, allowing for improved business decision making
Latest Blog Posts