Field Service Management – Optimize Dispatching and Routing
Key Features and Benefits
Technician Route Optimization
Technician Progress Monitoring
Real-Time View of Operations
Accurate and Simple to Use
Resource Routing for Field Service Management
- See as much or little detail as you like in respect to your technician’s location, status and more
- Maximize utilization of resources to minimize idle time
- Manage field operations centrally with a real-time view of the field
- Optimize routes to plan the best schedule with real-time traffic information in mind
Field Service Route Optimization
Increase Field Workforce Efficiency Through the Automation of Optimizing Routes to Minimize Drive Time
Decreasing your technician’s travel time is a great way to decrease expenses and increase productivity time. With Fieldpoint’s resource routing tool, optimize a technician’s route and save on driving times, fuel and maintenance costs and pressure to finish appointments quickly. Have appointments organized into the best route possible based on the lowest travel time and distance. Give your technicians more time in the field and add additional appointments to their schedule.
- Optimize multiple appointment scheduling to reduce travel times
- Plan a route that works best with the technician and customer locations
- Reduce travel distance, which will save on fuel and maintenance costs
Field Service Scheduling
Get The Right Employee to the Right Appointment, at the Right Time, Every Time with Optimized Routing
Fieldpoint’s Resource Routing tool makes it simple to get the right technician to the right appointment. With an interactive display, see the location of each technician and appointment on the map and schedule accordingly. Find the nearest technician with the right skills and quickly assign them appointments and get them moving to the job site.
- Find the nearest technicians for emergency work
- Pinpoint accuracy of technicians’ location
- Visual display of entire workforce, their routes and assigned and unassigned appointments
Monitor Progress of Your Field Technicians
View Your Field Workforce in Real-Time on a Map
With real-time GPS location tracking of your field workforce, you know where your technicians are, and which appointment they are assigned to at all times. With real-time updates on their location, give your dispatchers real-time information to make dispatching decisions. See where your technicians have been and where they are heading for accurate scheduling and dispatch of emergency repairs.
- View the full route history for every crew, work order / job
- Send the right team to the right address with built-in address verification and geofencing
- Get comprehensive driving instructions to any assigned location
Real Time View of Field Service Operations
Built Into Your Field Service Software
Get a real-time look into your field service operation with live updates from the field. With an active data connection, monitor the movement of your technicians on route to job sites, see real-time traffic maps through Google Maps® display, and see exactly where your technicians are in the field so that you can make adjustments in case of emergency calls.
- Manage and monitor your technicians in real-time with location and traffic reports
- Adjust schedules when new appointments emerge, while keeping schedules optimized for less travel
- Improved communication with customers about time of arrival
Latest News in Resource Routing
5 signs you’ve outgrown your current field service platform
As field service businesses evolve, they start to outgrow many of the tools they use to operate the service department. Small businesses may be able to get away with a more simplistic field service software that focuses just on break/fix work order completion with a...
Fieldpoint and Nwestco Integration
As Nwestco grew its operation as a design, permit, construction, and maintenance company, adding branches in six different states, it quickly outgrew its software setup to help bring those construction projects to completion. Nwestco offers turnkey project...
Why VARs should partner with Fieldpoint to close more field service deals
For more than 25 years, Fieldpoint has met the needs of our field service customers by helping them deliver a great experience to their own customer base. That is exceptionally true for users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Great Plains and Business Central ERP and...
How do ACH payments work?
There are many reasons why organizations are adopting ACH payments as a preferred method of accepting online payments. In a recent study, 68% of Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), reported an increased use of ACH at their firms due to digitization since the onset of the...
North Mechanical Service finds time savings with Fieldpoint and CMiC integration
North Mechanical Service, a new or retrofit contracting and construction services company in Central Indiana that specializes in HVAC, refrigeration, controls and plumbing repairs, was already using CMiC construction software when the need came up to pair it with a...
Securely accept online payments with ACH, eChecks and more
It's no secret that the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the adoption of digital payments, leading customers to demand more convenient ways to make payments online. Is your business ready to accept online payments via credit and debit cards, ACH, and e-checks? Soon,...