Field Service Resource Routing
Field Service Management – Optimize Dispatching and Routing
The Fieldpoint Resource Routing Application is a dynamic dispatching tool that enables dispatchers to make smart scheduling decisions. Empower your dispatchers with real-time and accurate visual maps and pinpointed locations of customers and technicians. It’s a fast and convenient method of scheduling appointments, assigning technicians, and reducing travel time.
Resource Routing for Field Service Management
- See as much or little detail as you like in respect to your technician’s location, status and more
- Maximize utilization of resources to minimize idle time
- Manage field operations centrally with a real-time view of the field
- Optimize routes to plan the best schedule with real-time traffic information in mind
Field Service Scheduling
Get The Right Employee to the Right Appointment, at the Right Time, Every Time with Optimized Routing
Fieldpoint’s Resource Routing tool makes it simple to get the right technician to the right appointment. With an interactive display, see the location of each technician and appointment on the map and schedule accordingly. Find the nearest technician with the right skills and quickly assign them appointments and get them moving to the job site.
- Find the nearest technicians for emergency work
- Pinpoint accuracy of technicians’ location
- Visual display of entire workforce, their routes and assigned and unassigned appointments
Field Service Route Optimization
Increase Field Workforce Efficiency Through the Automation of Optimizing Routes to Minimize Drive Time
Decreasing your technician’s travel time is a great way to decrease expenses and increase productivity time. With Fieldpoint’s resource routing tool, optimize a technician’s route and save on driving times, fuel and maintenance costs and pressure to finish appointments quickly. Have appointments organized into the best route possible based on the lowest travel time and distance. Give your technicians more time in the field and add additional appointments to their schedule.
- Optimize multiple appointment scheduling to reduce travel times
- Plan a route that works best with the technician and customer locations
- Reduce travel distance, which will save on fuel and maintenance costs
Monitor Progress of Your Field Technicians
View Your Field Workforce in Real-Time on a Map
With real-time GPS location tracking of your field workforce, you know where your technicians are, and which appointment they are assigned to at all times. With real-time updates on their location, give your dispatchers real-time information to make dispatching decisions. See where your technicians have been and where they are heading for accurate scheduling and dispatch of emergency repairs.
- View the full route history for every crew, work order / job
- Send the right team to the right address with built-in address verification and geofencing
- Get comprehensive driving instructions to any assigned location
Real Time View of Field Service Operations
Built Into Your Field Service Software
Get a real-time look into your field service operation with live updates from the field. With an active data connection, monitor the movement of your technicians on route to job sites, see real-time traffic maps through Google Maps® display, and see exactly where your technicians are in the field so that you can make adjustments in case of emergency calls.
- Manage and monitor your technicians in real-time with location and traffic reports
- Adjust schedules when new appointments emerge, while keeping schedules optimized for less travel
- Improved communication with customers about time of arrival
Latest News in Resource Routing See all posts >
HVAC businesses are having to use blended workforces to combat the Baby Boomers retiring and leaving them with a smaller workforce. So, if you’re going to use a blended workforce, you need an HVAC software that can handle both in-house technicians and subcontractors.read more
Are you experiencing some of these field service management pain points? Have you thought about using a field service software to help control them better?read more
Fieldpoint’s integration to QuickBooks creates a complete end-to-end field service management experience. It’s important to have an integration between these two critical systems for field service excellent. Here are five reasons why you need to integrate QuickBooks and your field service software.read more
Software outside of your field service management software is important to your business success. So it should speak to your field service software through integrations to create a full end-to-end experience.read more
Purchasing an HVAC field service software can require a lot of questions. You need to look inside your business, define your processes and your needs. Here are some questions to think of when looking at HVAC scheduling and dispatch tools.read more
Is your field service management business providing quality service and products? How do you actually know you are providing quality? Here are some questions to ask yourself about the quality of service you provide and if you need a work order software to help achieve it.read more