Field Service Scheduling & Dispatch Software
The Right Technician with the Right Parts to the Right Place at the Right Time
Quickly route calls and dispatch your technicians with Fieldpoint’s field service dispatch and service scheduling software. Get the right technician, based on skillset and location, to the right job site. Automate your scheduling process, gain valuable insight into your technicians’ schedules and movements and get them quickly to your customer with a drag and drop, field service scheduling software. Better utilize your resources and become a more efficient field service team with interaction optimization tools.
See Our Field Service Management Software in Action
Key Features and Benefits
Work Order Scheduling & Management
Visibility into customer work history, parts/inventory tracking and work order documentation with mobile synchronization
Drag and drop scheduler to minimize drive and idle time in schedules. Provide more accurate arrival estimates to customers.
smart service scheduling
Graphical Gantt-style scheduler to view, organize, and manage both installation and service projects — now your technicians can start to work faster, and your projects will be executed seamlessly
How Does Dispatch Software Work?
Learn more about it here.
Intelligent Scheduling and Dynamic Dispatch Software
- Drag and drop onto resource calendars
- Filter out the right resource skills, certifications, and by territory
- Interactive dispatch console and get real-time work order updates
- Expanded view of technician’s schedule to see appointments over days, weeks and months.
Improve Customer Relations
Your relationship with your customers is essential to the success of your business. Happy customers are more likely to recommend your services online and by word-of-mouth. Meanwhile, unhappy customers can leave harsh reviews that can keep other potential clients in your industry from seeking out your business. Dispatch software helps to keep your brand’s reputation under control.
With field service dispatch software, you can feel confident knowing your customers are getting the best service possible. You can use the resources and technicians you have to efficiently cater to your customers’ needs no matter their location or job request. Prompt service and customer care ensures a happy customer base, which means better reviews and recommendations.
Save Time and Money
One of the most challenging parts of field service management is tracking which technicians are where and which projects are in progress or have been completed. This can be time-consuming and may keep you from working on tasks that need to be prioritized. This not only wastes your valuable time but also wastes money.
Field service dispatch software gives you the ability to see exactly where your technicians are and their availability so you don’t need to struggle to see everyone’s calendars at the same time. What’s more, you don’t need to spend time tracking projects to determine who’s the best technician to send for a job. Fieldpoint’s dispatch software lets you easily see which technicians are available. Simply drag and drop a technician’s name onto your project schedule and you’re good to go.
Dispatch software enables your business to boost productivity by scheduling projects in seconds. Manage your business locations more effectively and efficiently with Fieldpoint.
Interested in learning more about how field service dispatch software can improve your company’s efficiency, customer service, and productivity? Contact fieldpoint today for more information.
Communication with Technicians in the Field Via the Mobile App
With the Fieldpoint mobile app, communicating changes to a technician’s schedule is done effortlessly. Changes made by dispatchers in the field service management software are synchronized with the technician’s mobile device. Adjust a technician’s schedule in the case of emergency calls to meet response times and prioritized customers and effectively reassign appointments to other technicians to minimize disruptions.
- Send your technicians alerts that they can accept in the field
- Make adjustments to work orders on the calendar — customers and technicians get electronic escalations and notifications
- Track changes, availability, subcontractor schedules, and make part requests
Route Planning and Optimization
Schedule optimization is the cornerstone of improving dispatch efficiency by reducing travel times and increasing the opportunity to add additional service calls. Provide the most efficient routes to your technicians, reduce gas, mileage and vehicle maintenance costs, and provide the most effective schedule that takes geographical location into account.
- Calculate optimal routes and instantly create schedules based on customer preferences, technicians and crew capacity, recurring jobs, and new work orders
- No more guesswork — you can now work with the most efficient routes to complete the maximum number of calls made with the shortest driving distance
Benefits of Smart Scheduling Software
Empower your dispatchers with a responsive dispatching software that helps them make critical dispatch decisions. Proper dispatching can save the business money, make technicians more productive, boost revenues and profit margins, and keep customers satisfied with prompt service.
- Boost productivity
- Save time – schedule in seconds
- Increase profit margins
- Manage multiple locations
- Predict any possible problems
Smart Interactive Dispatch/Scheduling Console
- Dispatch calls to your field technicians based on the rules like availability, severity codes, skills, and territory
- Extensive and configurable filtering of work order dates, response, and repair time requirements so you can create schedules for multiple work orders at the same time
Project and Job Scheduling for Complex Services or Installations
For long-term projects and installations use the Fieldpoint dispatch scheduling software to assign resources to their specific project tasks and work orders. Meet the demand of your projects by utilizing the same workforce you would for preventative maintenance and break/fix repairs. Plan resources and reallocate additional technicians to project work as needed and keep projects coming in on-time.
- For longer duration jobs or projects with multiple tasks, Fieldpoint dispatch scheduling software provides additional resource planning consoles where you can view demand hours over days, weeks, and months
- Use a graphical Gantt-style scheduler to view, organize, and manage both installation and service projects
- Allocate equipment and resources to the job site for projects using the scheduling tool and ensure the people and tools you need to complete installations and upgrades is available.
How do commercial HVAC service contractors identify the correct route toward growth and then execute this strategy?
There are lots of issues currently affecting the field service sector, and these nine trends present challenges and opportunities in equal measure:
New Virtual Strategies to Ignite Remote Work in the Field Service Sector Virtual environments have become the new normal as technical service organizations embrace a range of challenging work arrangements. COVID-19 is the major catalyst, shifting the sands of the...
These tools are now an integral part of operations for technicians in areas such as HVAC repair, IT services, appliance installation, and facilities maintenance.
How Mobile Apps Empower HVAC Commercial Service Contractors
Strength in the Face of Adversity: How Field Service Management Has Helped Businesses to Survive COVID-19
See Our Field Service Management Software in Action