Scheduling and Dispatch Software
The Right Technician with the Right Parts to the Right Place at the Right Time
Quickly route calls and dispatch your technicians with Fieldpoint’s field service scheduling software. Get the right technician, based on skillset and location, to the right job site. Automate your scheduling process, gain valuable insight into your technicians’ schedules and movements and get them quickly to your customer with a drag and drop, field service scheduling software. Better utilize your resources and become a more efficient field service team with interaction optimization tools.
Field Service Dispatch & Scheduling Software
Key Features and Benefits
Work Order Management
Visibility into customer work history, parts/inventory tracking and work order documentation with mobile synchronization
Automate your field service scheduling and dispatch activities in real time to reduce costs, attend to high call volume, and eliminate margin of error
Work Order scheduling
smart service scheduling
Intelligent Scheduling and Dynamic Dispatch Software
Getting the right technician to the right job can be complex. Different skills, certifications and training could be required, workforces can span large territories, and each technician has their own unique schedule. Narrow down your technician pool with a skillset search, find the nearest technician to a service call and quickly add the appointment to their schedule for fast dispatching of technicians. Help dispatchers make important scheduling decisions with Fieldpoint’s scheduling software.
- Drag and drop onto resource calendars
- Filter out the right resource skills, certifications, and by territory
- Interactive dispatch console and get real-time work order updates
- Expanded view of technician’s schedule to see appointments over days, weeks and months.
Communication with Technicians in the Field Via the Mobile App
With the Fieldpoint mobile app, communicating changes to a technician’s schedule is done effortlessly. Changes made by dispatchers in the field service management software are synchronized with the technician’s mobile device. Adjust a technician’s schedule in the case of emergency calls to meet response times and prioritized customers and effectively reassign appointments to other technicians to minimize disruptions.
- Send your technicians alerts that they can accept in the field
- Make adjustments to work orders on the calendar — customers and technicians get electronic escalations and notifications
- Track changes, availability, subcontractor schedules, and make part requests
Route Planning and Optimization
Schedule optimization is the cornerstone of improving dispatch efficiency by reducing travel times and increasing the opportunity to add additional service calls. Provide the most efficient routes to your technicians, reduce gas, mileage and vehicle maintenance costs, and provide the most effective schedule that takes geographical location into account.
- Calculate optimal routes and instantly create schedules based on customer preferences, technicians and crew capacity, recurring jobs, and new work orders
- No more guesswork — you can now work with the most efficient routes to complete the maximum number of calls made with the shortest driving distance
Benefits of Smart Scheduling Software
Empower your dispatchers with a responsive dispatching software that helps them make critical dispatch decisions. Proper dispatching can save the business money, make technicians more productive, boost revenues and profit margins, and keep customers satisfied with prompt service.
- Boost productivity
- Save time – schedule in seconds
- Increase profit margins
- Manage multiple locations
- Predict any possible problems
Smart Interactive Dispatch/Scheduling Console
- Dispatch calls to your field technicians based on the rules like availability, severity codes, skills, and territory
- Extensive and configurable filtering of work order dates, response, and repair time requirements so you can create schedules for multiple work orders at the same time
Project and Job Scheduling for Complex Services or Installations
For long-term projects and installations use the Fieldpoint dispatch scheduling software to assign resources to their specific project tasks and work orders. Meet the demand of your projects by utilizing the same workforce you would for preventative maintenance and break/fix repairs. Plan resources and reallocate additional technicians to project work as needed and keep projects coming in on-time.
- For longer duration jobs or projects with multiple tasks, Fieldpoint dispatch scheduling software provides additional resource planning consoles where you can view demand hours over days, weeks, and months
- Use a graphical Gantt-style scheduler to view, organize, and manage both installation and service projects
- Allocate equipment and resources to the job site for projects using the scheduling tool and ensure the people and tools you need to complete installations and upgrades is available.
HVAC businesses are having to use blended workforces to combat the Baby Boomers retiring and leaving them with a smaller workforce. So, if you’re going to use a blended workforce, you need an HVAC software that can handle both in-house technicians and subcontractors.read more
Are you experiencing some of these field service management pain points? Have you thought about using a field service software to help control them better?read more
Fieldpoint’s integration to QuickBooks creates a complete end-to-end field service management experience. It’s important to have an integration between these two critical systems for field service excellent. Here are five reasons why you need to integrate QuickBooks and your field service software.read more
Software outside of your field service management software is important to your business success. So it should speak to your field service software through integrations to create a full end-to-end experience.read more
Purchasing an HVAC field service software can require a lot of questions. You need to look inside your business, define your processes and your needs. Here are some questions to think of when looking at HVAC scheduling and dispatch tools.read more
Is your field service management business providing quality service and products? How do you actually know you are providing quality? Here are some questions to ask yourself about the quality of service you provide and if you need a work order software to help achieve it.read more