Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration
Take advantage of Fieldpoint’s field service management software’s standard CRM integrations to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Import data from CRM to populate the Fieldpoint database with your existing active customers, contacts, and products.
- Take CRM opportunities or quotes and create Fieldpoint work orders, project tasks, and maintenance agreements that drive efficiency and reduce errors and confusion.
- Complete views of field service, job costing, or contract services levels directly from the CRM application enable a true view of all customer interactions.
AvaTax Field Service Management Software Integration
AvaTax automates sales tax calculation and compliance within your existing ERP, POS, or e-commerce system. AvaTax works in the cloud, giving you a worry-free way to manage compliance. Fieldpoint’s field service software integrates to AvaTax for accurate tax calculations.
Binary Stream Field Service Management Software Integration
With Binary Stream, consolidate all your financial information from multiple enterprises into a single Microsoft Dynamics GP database to achieve greater productivity and gain insight into corporate performance in a multi-company environment. Fieldpoint’s integration with Binary Stream’s multi-entity management system gives you all the benefits of our built-in integration with Microsoft GP, with the added capability of a multi-company view. Load products and customer information from across multi-companies into Fieldpoint for a fully complete list of all inventory items and your entire customer list, minimizing data entry errors and time spent inputting information into your field service management software.
Salesforce Field Service Software Integration
Take advantage of Fieldpoint’s standard CRM integration to Salesforce
- Populate Fieldpoint with all active customer profiles, contacts and products for full synchronization between your field service management software, your sales, and CRM application.
- Create opportunities in your field service operation with Salesforce sales and quoting tools, turning them into work orders, project tasks and maintenance agreements to boost revenues.
- Complete view of field service, job costing, or contract service levels directly from within the CRM application enables a true view of all customer interactions.
Utilized for facilities management, have employees request service repairs in a facility through Service Channel, and through the integration, connect work orders created in Service Channel with Fieldpoint’s work order management, and manage your in-house technicians or subcontractors to complete the job within Fieldpoint’s field service management software. Information entered in Fieldpoint is transferred through the integration and updates Service Channels work order.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Latest Blog Posts
Want to learn more? Call us: 1-866-336-5282 or sign up for a virtual demo Schedule a Demo