Microsoft Dynamics GP is typically the sales, inventory, invoicing, purchasing, and financial system for many of Fieldpoint’s field service management software customers. Fully exploit the two applications, fuel stronger collaboration, provide for a more productive workforce, and keep customer data, parts, employee stats in sync with GP through the out-of-the-box integration. From within Fieldpoint, you can track in real-time, the available inventory for projects, tasks and work orders.
Extend the power of NetSuite to your field service operations, and maintain a seamless real-time workflow between your accounting and field service management software with Fieldpoint’s out-of-box integration. Import data from NetSuite to initialize the Fieldpoint database with your existing customers, vendors, and products. Have Fieldpoint work orders, whether they are from break/fix, preventative maintenance contracts or projects, automatically create an adjoining NetSuite sales order for accurate and complete billing.
With Sage Intacct accounting software, populate Fieldpoint’s field service software with customer profiles, items and products, saving you time on entering in business information, while also eliminating errors. Fieldpoint work orders created for break/fix, contracts or projects creates an adjoining sales order in Intacct, for detailed billing of labor, time, and parts consumed from inventory. With the CRM integration, you can make smarter project bids, align resources, and convert bids/quotes into jobs successfully. Team members have access to enter time and expenses, order parts, and keep project workflows on track.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration
Take advantage of Fieldpoint’s field service management software’s standard CRM integrations to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Import data from CRM to populate the Fieldpoint database with your existing active customers, contacts, and products.
- Take CRM opportunities or quotes and create Fieldpoint work orders, project tasks, and maintenance agreements that drive efficiency and reduce errors and confusion.
- Complete views of field service, job costing, or contract services levels directly from the CRM application enable a true view of all customer interactions.
AvaTax Field Service Management Software Integration
AvaTax automates sales tax calculation and compliance within your existing ERP, POS, or e-commerce system. AvaTax works in the cloud, giving you a worry-free way to manage compliance. Fieldpoint’s field service software integrates to AvaTax for accurate tax calculations.
Binary Stream Field Service Management Software Integration
With Binary Stream, consolidate all your financial information from multiple enterprises into a single Microsoft Dynamics GP database to achieve greater productivity and gain insight into corporate performance in a multi-company environment. Fieldpoint’s integration with Binary Stream’s multi-entity management system gives you all the benefits of our built-in integration with Microsoft GP, with the added capability of a multi-company view. Load products and customer information from across multi-companies into Fieldpoint for a fully complete list of all inventory items and your entire customer list, minimizing data entry errors and time spent inputting information into your field service management software.
Salesforce Field Service Software Integration
Take advantage of Fieldpoint’s standard CRM integration to Salesforce
- Populate Fieldpoint with all active customer profiles, contacts and products for full synchronization between your field service management software, your sales, and CRM application.
- Create opportunities in your field service operation with Salesforce sales and quoting tools, turning them into work orders, project tasks and maintenance agreements to boost revenues.
- Complete view of field service, job costing, or contract service levels directly from within the CRM application enables a true view of all customer interactions.
Utilized for facilities management, have employees request service repairs in a facility through Service Channel, and through the integration, connect work orders created in Service Channel with Fieldpoint’s work order management, and manage your in-house technicians or subcontractors to complete the job within Fieldpoint’s field service management software. Information entered in Fieldpoint is transferred through the integration and updates Service Channels work order.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Latest Blog Posts