Mobile Field Service Software for Fire and Life Safety Enterprises
Fieldpoint’s mobile field service management software is an industry-leading solution designed to help fire and life safety service providers with installing, design, maintaining and inspecting equipment. The system manages the inspection and maintenance of alarm panels, full building security systems, sprinkler systems, smoke alarms, kitchen hoods and extinguishers.
See Our Field Service Management Software in Action
Key Success Areas
- Fieldpoint’s work order management system tracks all emergency, corrective and inspection work, with visibility into site history, and any previous code violations.
- When ready to dispatch, use scheduling tools to schedule the right technician with the right skill set to the job.
- For large installation projects, utilize Fieldpoint’s project and job costing module to plan resources and manage timelines, so your project stays on time and on budget.
- Take advantage of Fieldpoint’s downloadable mobile field service app for your technicians or subcontractors in the field. Whether on or offline, all your service calls are available in real-time.
- Via the mobile app, you can take pictures, scan barcodes, attach documentation, access inspection checklists and even provide quotes for additional work right there in the field.
- Utilize a comprehensive contract administration system for your inspections of fire safety equipment by defining schedules, customer pricing, billing frequency and any applicable contract SLA’s.
- Work off one unified platform with integrations to your CRM and ERP systems along with integrations to your subcontractor management system, fire systems, barcode scanners, tax software and more! Streamline and expedite billing, payroll, inventory management, and timesheets – improve your cash flow!
Fire Safety Project and Job Costing
Service teams that do break-and-fix work one day and project installations the next day need service software that can schedule, track inventory, and invoice both operations at the same time. From your quote, itemize your proposed products and services and automatically merge them into your project. Roll them up so you can monitor your budget categories and then list your tasks and budgeted hours. You can use Fieldpoint’s resource planner and integrated material purchasing tools to put your project in motion and better track your installations and corrective jobs.
Get Your Invoices Out The Door Faster
and Improve Your Cash Flow.
Billing triggers support all types of billing requirements a project might need:
- Progress billing
- Hold-back billing
- Milestone billing
- Or more comprehensive billing triggers.
Scheduling & Dispatch
Quickly route and manage your
fire safety field service technicians
Optimize your technician’s schedules and improve your first-time fix rates, with simplified dispatching tools to reallocate resources quickly during escalations. Track the location of your technicians and the status of work orders, and quickly prioritize service calls and adjust your technician’s schedules when emergency calls arise, equipping them with the right data to complete the job. Organize people and equipment with flexible scheduling options to accommodate both service managers and dispatcher workflows, including more precise appointment scheduling, so it’s easy to fit more appointments into the day.
- increase first-time fixes
- accurate routing
- access task in real time
Fire Safety Service Contract Management
Increase Customer Satisfaction
and Account For All Field Service Revenue
Make it easier to manage and maintain the accuracy of all your preventative maintenance and service contracts and installed products across customers and locations using field service management software. Increased visibility into your contract information speeds up your response rates, gets more accurate billing while helping identify new sales opportunities to drive additional revenue. Automate work order creation by setting up a preventative maintenance schedule that automatically creates work orders with attached parts and checklists. Never miss a service call or an invoice with automation tools in the Fieldpoint contract module.
- Use recurring templates to pull in work schedules and pricing to simplify the quoting process
- Manage recurring service appointments with flexible billing options
- Have work orders and invoices for a contract generated nightly or by some set time automatically
See Our Field Service Management Software in Action
Visibility into Service History
Give Your Fire Safety Technicians
and Subcontractors The Power
Complete visibility into customer location, equipment history, code violations, assets, panel errors and issued warnings. Download reports and service requests through designated customer portals or through the Field Service Mobile App. Give your technicians access to all the information they would need to complete repairs faster, and more accurately.
Reporting and Analytics
Custom Dashboards To Manage Your Business Better
Cut down on process time, administrative costs, and paperwork. Run reports with our advanced analytics and see your profitability go up and save time. Use dashboards to monitor and analyze the success of each job and service call, drilling down on key performance indicators such as the time to complete call, revenue, cost, margins, and other business-critical analytics.
- make better business decisions
- identify areas of profitability and revenue leakage
Holistic Solution to Enterprise Requirements
A Fully Integrated System For
Your Fire & Life Safety Enterprise
In an industry that manages selling, installations, maintenance, and inspections, Fieldpoint integrates with CRM, ERP, and accounting systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, NetSuite, and QuickBooks, so that all your applications speak to each other. There are also out of the box integrations to workforce management portals, tax, and telematics systems. With an open API, Fieldpoint can build an integration to almost any of your applications.
- Technicians can access parts and inventory from the field on their mobile device
- Bill your customers instantly
- Have a complete end-to-end field service software
Inspection Checklists on Your Mobile Device
The Intelligence In Your Business Process
You can generate checklists from the serial number of the item being inspected or maintained. Empower your technicians and subcontractors with the advanced checklist builder that streamlines workflow for inspections and maintenance schedules with an easy to follow to-do list. Customize manufacturer regulatory compliance, go paperless, and eliminate the risk of missing steps needed to close the work order.
Fire & Life Safety Industry Specific
Function and Reporting
Automation with Compliance
Our clients can automate their service delivery, dispatch, and data collection, enabling them to accurately collect data, invoice the customer quickly, and provide output reports required for audit compliance.
Fire & Life Safety Field Service Software News See all posts >
Strength in the Face of Adversity: How Field Service Management Has Helped Businesses to Survive COVID-19
Downtime can have a major impact on your business, especially if it is unplanned. Downtime can be caused by many things including hardware failure, data breaches, cyberattacks, inefficient update/upgrade processes, and a reactive approach to monitoring. If your...
Regardless of the industry you are in, quoting is part of the service process. Before your technicians can complete any work, generally, a quote is produced and given to the customer to sign off on. Whether that’s for a simple break/fix repair, or the start of...
Your Field Service Management (FSM) platform provides you and your teams with a high level of capability as you manage your personnel, oversee your operations, and handle resource allocation, among other tasks. But you can still go further with your FSM solution, and...
How the Right Professional Services Expertise Can Help You Achieve the Most From a Flexible Field Service Solution
Professional Services connects the dots between your business processes, your desired outcomes, and product functionality to provide an optimized service execution management business.
Explore the features of our project management and job costing software to see how it can fit into your industry and business practice.