Mobile Field Service Software for Fire and Life Safety Enterprises
Fieldpoint’s mobile field service management software is an industry-leading solution designed to help fire and life safety service providers with installing, design, maintaining and inspecting equipment. The system manages the inspection and maintenance of alarm panels, full building security systems, sprinkler systems, smoke alarms, kitchen hoods and extinguishers.
See Our Field Service Management Software in Action
Key Success Areas
- Fieldpoint’s work order management system tracks all emergency, corrective and inspection work, with visibility into site history, and any previous code violations.
- When ready to dispatch, use scheduling tools to schedule the right technician with the right skill set to the job.
- For large installation projects, utilize Fieldpoint’s project and job costing module to plan resources and manage timelines, so your project stays on time and on budget.
- Take advantage of Fieldpoint’s downloadable mobile field service app for your technicians or subcontractors in the field. Whether on or offline, all your service calls are available in real-time.
- Via the mobile app, you can take pictures, scan barcodes, attach documentation, access inspection checklists and even provide quotes for additional work right there in the field.
- Utilize a comprehensive contract administration system for your inspections of fire safety equipment by defining schedules, customer pricing, billing frequency and any applicable contract SLA’s.
- Work off one unified platform with integrations to your CRM and ERP systems along with integrations to your subcontractor management system, fire systems, barcode scanners, tax software and more! Streamline and expedite billing, payroll, inventory management, and timesheets – improve your cash flow!
Fire Safety Project and Job Costing
Service teams that do break-and-fix work one day and project installations the next day need service software that can schedule, track inventory, and invoice both operations at the same time. From your quote, itemize your proposed products and services and automatically merge them into your project. Roll them up so you can monitor your budget categories and then list your tasks and budgeted hours. You can use Fieldpoint’s resource planner and integrated material purchasing tools to put your project in motion and better track your installations and corrective jobs.
Get Your Invoices Out The Door Faster
and Improve Your Cash Flow.
Billing triggers support all types of billing requirements a project might need:
- Progress billing
- Hold-back billing
- Milestone billing
- Or more comprehensive billing triggers.
Scheduling & Dispatch
Quickly route and manage your
fire safety field service technicians
Optimize your technician’s schedules and improve your first-time fix rates, with simplified dispatching tools to reallocate resources quickly during escalations. Track the location of your technicians and the status of work orders, and quickly prioritize service calls and adjust your technician’s schedules when emergency calls arise, equipping them with the right data to complete the job. Organize people and equipment with flexible scheduling options to accommodate both service managers and dispatcher workflows, including more precise appointment scheduling, so it’s easy to fit more appointments into the day.
- increase first-time fixes
- accurate routing
- access task in real time
Fire Safety Service Contract Management
Increase Customer Satisfaction
and Account For All Field Service Revenue
Make it easier to manage and maintain the accuracy of all your preventative maintenance and service contracts and installed products across customers and locations using field service management software. Increased visibility into your contract information speeds up your response rates, gets more accurate billing while helping identify new sales opportunities to drive additional revenue. Automate work order creation by setting up a preventative maintenance schedule that automatically creates work orders with attached parts and checklists. Never miss a service call or an invoice with automation tools in the Fieldpoint contract module.
- Use recurring templates to pull in work schedules and pricing to simplify the quoting process
- Manage recurring service appointments with flexible billing options
- Have work orders and invoices for a contract generated nightly or by some set time automatically
See Our Field Service Management Software in Action
Visibility into Service History
Give Your Fire Safety Technicians
and Subcontractors The Power
Complete visibility into customer location, equipment history, code violations, assets, panel errors and issued warnings. Download reports and service requests through designated customer portals or through the Field Service Mobile App. Give your technicians access to all the information they would need to complete repairs faster, and more accurately.
Reporting and Analytics
Custom Dashboards To Manage Your Business Better
Cut down on process time, administrative costs, and paperwork. Run reports with our advanced analytics and see your profitability go up and save time. Use dashboards to monitor and analyze the success of each job and service call, drilling down on key performance indicators such as the time to complete call, revenue, cost, margins, and other business-critical analytics.
- make better business decisions
- identify areas of profitability and revenue leakage
Holistic Solution to Enterprise Requirements
A Fully Integrated System For
Your Fire & Life Safety Enterprise
In an industry that manages selling, installations, maintenance, and inspections, Fieldpoint integrates with CRM, ERP, and accounting systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, NetSuite, and QuickBooks, so that all your applications speak to each other. There are also out of the box integrations to workforce management portals, tax, and telematics systems. With an open API, Fieldpoint can build an integration to almost any of your applications.
- Technicians can access parts and inventory from the field on their mobile device
- Bill your customers instantly
- Have a complete end-to-end field service software
Inspection Checklists on Your Mobile Device
The Intelligence In Your Business Process
You can generate checklists from the serial number of the item being inspected or maintained. Empower your technicians and subcontractors with the advanced checklist builder that streamlines workflow for inspections and maintenance schedules with an easy to follow to-do list. Customize manufacturer regulatory compliance, go paperless, and eliminate the risk of missing steps needed to close the work order.
Fire & Life Safety Industry Specific
Function and Reporting
Automation with Compliance
Our clients can automate their service delivery, dispatch, and data collection, enabling them to accurately collect data, invoice the customer quickly, and provide output reports required for audit compliance.
Fire & Life Safety Field Service Software News See all posts >
5 signs you’ve outgrown your current field service platform
As field service businesses evolve, they start to outgrow many of the tools they use to operate the service department. Small businesses may be able to get away with a more simplistic field service software that focuses just on break/fix work order completion with a...
Fieldpoint and Nwestco Integration
As Nwestco grew its operation as a design, permit, construction, and maintenance company, adding branches in six different states, it quickly outgrew its software setup to help bring those construction projects to completion. Nwestco offers turnkey project...
Why VARs should partner with Fieldpoint to close more field service deals
For more than 25 years, Fieldpoint has met the needs of our field service customers by helping them deliver a great experience to their own customer base. That is exceptionally true for users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Great Plains and Business Central ERP and...
How do ACH payments work?
There are many reasons why organizations are adopting ACH payments as a preferred method of accepting online payments. In a recent study, 68% of Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), reported an increased use of ACH at their firms due to digitization since the onset of the...
North Mechanical Service finds time savings with Fieldpoint and CMiC integration
North Mechanical Service, a new or retrofit contracting and construction services company in Central Indiana that specializes in HVAC, refrigeration, controls and plumbing repairs, was already using CMiC construction software when the need came up to pair it with a...
Securely accept online payments with ACH, eChecks and more
It's no secret that the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the adoption of digital payments, leading customers to demand more convenient ways to make payments online. Is your business ready to accept online payments via credit and debit cards, ACH, and e-checks? Soon,...