Mobile Field Service Software for Fire and Life Safety Enterprises
Fieldpoint’s mobile field service management software is an industry-leading solution designed to help fire and life safety service providers with installing, design, maintaining and inspecting equipment. The system manages the inspection and maintenance of alarm panels, full building security systems, sprinkler systems, smoke alarms, kitchen hoods and extinguishers.
Key Success Areas
- Fieldpoint’s work order management system tracks all emergency, corrective and inspection work, with visibility into site history, and any previous code violations.
- When ready to dispatch, use scheduling tools to schedule the right technician with the right skill set to the job.
- For large installation projects, utilize Fieldpoint’s project and job costing module to plan resources and manage timelines, so your project stays on time and on budget.
- Take advantage of Fieldpoint’s downloadable mobile field service app for your technicians or subcontractors in the field. Whether on or offline, all your service calls are available in real-time.
- Via the mobile app, you can take pictures, scan barcodes, attach documentation, access inspection checklists and even provide quotes for additional work right there in the field.
- Utilize a comprehensive contract administration system for your inspections of fire safety equipment by defining schedules, customer pricing, billing frequency and any applicable contract SLA’s.
- Work off one unified platform with integrations to your CRM and ERP systems along with integrations to your subcontractor management system, fire systems, barcode scanners, tax software and more! Streamline and expedite billing, payroll, inventory management, and timesheets – improve your cash flow!
Project and Job Costing
For Companies That Manage Larger Scale Installations
Service teams that do break-and-fix work one day and project installations the next day need service software that can schedule, track inventory, and invoice both operations at the same time. From your quote, itemize your proposed products and services and automatically merge them into your project. Roll them up so you can monitor your budget categories and then list your tasks and budgeted hours. You can use Fieldpoint’s resource planner and integrated material purchasing tools to put your project in motion and better track your installations and corrective jobs.
Get Your Invoices Out The Door Faster and Improve Your Cash Flow.
Billing triggers support all types of billing requirements a project might need:
- Progress billing
- Hold-back billing
- Milestone billing
- Or more comprehensive billing triggers.
Field Service Scheduling & Dispatch
Optimize Your Field Service Management
Optimize your technician’s schedules and improve your first-time fix rates, with simplified dispatching tools to reallocate resources quickly during escalations. Track the location of your technicians and the status of work orders, and quickly prioritize service calls and adjust your technician’s schedules when emergency calls arise, equipping them with the right data to complete the job. Organize people and equipment with flexible scheduling options to accommodate both service managers and dispatcher workflows, including more precise appointment scheduling, so it’s easy to fit more appointments into the day.
- increase first-time fixes
- accurate routing
- access task in real time
Increase Customer Satisfaction And Account For All Service Revenue
Make it easier to manage and maintain the accuracy of all your preventative maintenance and service contracts and installed products across customers and locations using field service management software. Increased visibility into your contract information speeds up your response rates, gets more accurate billing while helping identify new sales opportunities to drive additional revenue. Automate work order creation by setting up a preventative maintenance schedule that automatically creates work orders with attached parts and checklists. Never miss a service call or an invoice with automation tools in the Fieldpoint contract module.
- Use recurring templates to pull in work schedules and pricing to simplify the quoting process
- Manage recurring service appointments with flexible billing options
- Have work orders and invoices for a contract generated nightly or by some set time automatically
Visibility into Service History
Give Your Technicians And Subcontractors The Power
Complete visibility into customer location, equipment history, code violations, assets, panel errors and issued warnings. Download reports and service requests through designated customer portals or through the Fieldpoint Mobile App. Give your technicians access to all the information they would need to complete repairs faster.
Reporting and Analytics
Custom Dashboards To Manage Your Business Better
Cut down on process time, administrative costs, and paperwork. Run reports with our advanced analytics and see your profitability go up and save time. Use dashboards to monitor and analyze the success of each job and service call, drilling down on key performance indicators such as the time to complete call, revenue, cost, margins, and other business-critical analytics.
- make better business decisions
- identify areas of profitability and revenue leakage
Holistic Solution to Enterprise Requirements
A Fully Integrated System For Your Fire & Life Safety Enterprise
In an industry that manages selling, installations, maintenance, and inspections, Fieldpoint integrates with CRM, ERP, and accounting systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, NetSuite, Intacct, and QuickBooks, so that all your applications speak to each other. There are also out of the box integrations to workforce management portals, tax, and telematics systems. With an open API, Fieldpoint can build an integration to almost any of your applications.
- Technicians can access parts and inventory from the field on their mobile device
- Bill your customers instantly
- Have a complete end-to-end field service software
Inspection Checklists on Your Mobile Device
The Intelligence In Your Business Process
You can generate checklists from the serial number of the item being inspected or maintained. Empower your technicians and subcontractors with the advanced checklist builder that streamlines workflow for inspections and maintenance schedules with an easy to follow to-do list. Customize manufacturer regulatory compliance, go paperless, and eliminate the risk of missing steps needed to close the work order.
Fire & Life Safety Industry Specific
Function and Reporting
Automation with Compliance
Our clients can automate their service delivery, dispatch, and data collection, enabling them to accurately collect data, invoice the customer quickly, and provide output reports required for audit compliance.
Fire & Life Safety Field Service Software News See all posts >
HVAC businesses are having to use blended workforces to combat the Baby Boomers retiring and leaving them with a smaller workforce. So, if you’re going to use a blended workforce, you need an HVAC software that can handle both in-house technicians and subcontractors.read more
Are you experiencing some of these field service management pain points? Have you thought about using a field service software to help control them better?read more
Fieldpoint’s integration to QuickBooks creates a complete end-to-end field service management experience. It’s important to have an integration between these two critical systems for field service excellent. Here are five reasons why you need to integrate QuickBooks and your field service software.read more
Software outside of your field service management software is important to your business success. So it should speak to your field service software through integrations to create a full end-to-end experience.read more
Purchasing an HVAC field service software can require a lot of questions. You need to look inside your business, define your processes and your needs. Here are some questions to think of when looking at HVAC scheduling and dispatch tools.read more
Is your field service management business providing quality service and products? How do you actually know you are providing quality? Here are some questions to ask yourself about the quality of service you provide and if you need a work order software to help achieve it.read more