Quickbooks by Intuit is an accounting system used by many field service organizations today. Cloud or web-based field service companies offer intuitive field service management features that enable field service organizations to manage jobs and workforce from anywhere at any time. Fieldpoint integrates with Quickbooks to ensure all data is taken into consideration for job allocations and metrics generation.
MANAGE BILLING AND INVOICING
Techs Can Quote Pricing and Charge Customers for Services and Parts
COLLECT PAYMENTS ON SITE
Adopt Paperless Activities and Reduce the Margin of Error
Keep Field Service Data and Financial Data Sychronized and Eliminate Redundant Data Entry
MANAGE EMPLOYEE PAYROLL
You Can Approve Timesheet Data and Send It Directly To Payroll
- Two-way sync with Quickbooks, both systems can share and update data in real time
- Invoices can be created on mobile apps in the field, you can give accurate prices/quotes for parts and services and update quantities on site
- Bill your customers right from the field, update your accounting ledgers and accept cash on delivery payments
- Stay up to date on your customer accounts, give your techs access to customer balances, overdue alerts and payment history.
- Approve timesheet data and send it to payroll, without having to manually enter data.