How Fieldpoint Works for Small and Medium Sized Businesses
Maximize The Productivity Of Your Workforce
Growing small to medium businesses need automated processes and tools to efficiently manage field staff and technicians, increase productivity and visibility. Fieldpoint offers functionality for small/medium sized business with a packaged integration for QuickBooks. Fieldpoint’s field service management software is a full featured software that has functionality packed for small/medium and enterprise field service businesses. Dispatch your technicians fast, get a full view into their movement, manage your contracts and projects, and give your technicians a mobile field service app to excel in the field. Our field service management software will give you the tools you need to become more productive in the HVAC and industrial equipment space. We offer an SMB facing application with a focus on technician enablement (extensible mobile), work order debrief, contracts and support.
Key Features and Benefits for Small & Medium Businesses
A Unified Platform To Schedule, Dispatch And Route Technicians To Their Jobs
Regardless of the size of the workforce, field service businesses need to get the right technicians, with the right skills, to the right job. With Fieldpoint’s field service management software, get a full view of your technicians’ schedule with our Resource Calendar and dispatch technicians using the Resource Routing tool for an optimized scheduling process.
- Use a skill search to narrow down your available technicians
- See a technician’s daily, weekly and month schedule with the Resource Calendar, giving you the ability to optimize their schedule to fit in more service calls
- Resource routing tool gives you a real-time look into your technicians’ movements, allowing you to optimize their routes to limit travel time
Mobile functionality to give your service technicians an advantage in the field
Give your technicians the ability to access work orders from the field and remove manual processes using the field service mobile app. Track time and expenses, capture photos and customer signatures and have work orders sent directly back to the office upon completion from a mobile device
- Give technicians the ability to search service history from their mobile device to help complete repairs
- Complete advanced checklists for preventative maintenance and compliance inspections
- Capture time in the field, reduce your technicians’ administrative work and give them a device to help route them to their next call
Automate Your Contract Management
Never miss a service call with automatic work order creation
Handle all your preventative maintenance and recurring service delivery with Fieldpoint’s contract module and ensure you keep all your service commitments with your customers.
- Build preventative maintenance schedules that detail the interval of service to your customer
- Have work orders created automatically when service is due, ensuring you never miss a call
- Attach checklists at the contract level and checklists will automatically be added to the work order
Integration with QuickBooks
- Speed up billing times with a built-in integration with QuickBooks
- Connect your accounting system to your field service management software for an all-in-one service experience.
- Bring your customer list from QuickBooks over to Fieldpoint, removing errors when inputting new customers
- Connect your field service software to your accounting software for fast invoice processes from work orders, contracts and projects
Latest News in Field Service for Small Businesses See all posts >
Dispatch software is a robust tool to give dispatchers the insight and flexibility when scheduling technicians for service calls. Optimize route planning, find more time for additional service calls and create the most efficient service department you can with field service software and dispatching tools.
Field service management can learn a lot from Black Friday shopping, including adding field service software, using subcontractors and third-party workers, moving towards a more data-driven operation and meeting the demands of customers in a unique way.
Are you having staffing challenges? Can’t find enough skilled technicians to complete service work? It might be time to embrace technology and learn to sell field service a different way to new applicants.
Small business owners who use QuickBooks Online and are thinking of Field Service Software need to know the benefits they are getting by integrating the two together.
Small business field service businesses face similar challenges in the field as their enterprise-level counterparts. But they don’t need an enterprise-level solution when a small business dispatch software will give them the tools they need.
Are you looking for more profit from your field service business? You might be making some common mistakes that actually isn’t helping you generate more profit at all. Make sure to avoid these mistakes, and why a field service management software can help you add more profit.