“We decided that a Microsoft and Fieldpoint solution was the best choice for our organization. It offers a powerful, integrated sales, service, financial system on a technology platform that grows with us.”
– Andrew Kudrycki, IT Supervisor, MMS – Modern Medical Systems Co.
Background on What Modern Medical System was Looking For?
In 2008, MMS was looking for a field service management solution to replace their labor intensive processes. As a service provider of medical equipment, they had stringent FDA regulations to follow, ensuring patient safety. The field service management solution needed to track: detailed contract details for every hospital facility, manage preventative maintenance (PM) schedules and checklists. The solution had to provide transparency to all lines of business from sales, to field service and financial management. Moreover, the solution needed to be scalable with the ability to grow with their business.
How is MMS Using Fieldpoint’s Field Service Management?
- Contract Management
- Parts Requisition
- Field Service Scheduling
- Mobile Enablement
- Time and Expense Capture
- Work Order Management / Tickets
- Preventative Maintenance Check Lists
- Customer Billing
Reports Pains Solved with Fieldpoint:
- 50,000+ Total Contract Line Items Per Hospital to Track
- Upwards of 7000 Preventative Maintenance Incidents Per Month
- Visibility into Incidents by Third Party Contractors for Self Service Scheduling
- FDA Compliance for PM Schedules
- Customized PM Check Lists with Workflow Controls
- Capture Timesheet Details and Trigger Billing Fieldpoint Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Outlook Integration
- Third Party Requisition Software
Reference Case Study on Modern Medical System:
Find out why customers like MMS use Fieldpoint as their service management solution to run their business.
For more information about how our solution scales with your business, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to learning more about your service management requirements.