In the 2012 TSIA Technology Spending Report illustrates the key areas that field service organizations will be investing their technology dollars. The six key areas of investments include productivity solutions to increase revenues, better manage and inform field personnel, improve operational efficiencies and improve customer satisfaction ratings.
Fieldpoint addresses all six of these areas with CRM, Project Portfolio Management and Field Service Management Software solution suite. Our best-of-breed field service management software fully integrates the best functionality within each component. We deliver the full service management package through two software solutions. Either through a CRM focused environment, where we have extended the functionality within Microsoft CRM 2011. Or through an integrated approach where our PPM & Field Service Management Software becomes the main hub to other systems like Microsoft GP, HR Pay systems, and CRM.
Unlike other software companies, we do not “module-tize” each component. We deliver the solution under one software package. Customers use the features they need today. But they know their investment is protected for future growth.
- Capture new services opportunities on the fly increases revenues
- Provide true visibility into services pipeline
- Decreases sales-cycles
- Improves customer satisfaction
Benefits of Spending in Communities and CSAT:
- Multi-touch point engagement with customers and improve loyalty
- Forum to advocate your brand and services
- Analysis of your customer experiences
- Understand your services gaps for process improvement
Benefits of Spending on Field Service Management Software:
- Improve skill levels
- Increase employee satisfaction and retention rates
- Accessibility to information leads to better quality of service
Benefits of Scheduling/Dispatch and Work Order Management:
- Optimize resource utilization
- Improve service levels
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Proactive problem resolution
- Analysis on specific parts, equipment, and labor costs
- Enable self-service features so technicians can self-schedule for jobs
- Reduces overhead in scheduling and operational management