AHR Expo 2020 Report
brought to you by
For the third consecutive year, Fieldpoint attended the AHR Expo, the largest HVACR show of the year. With over 70,000 attendees, it showcased the newest technology, latest trends and innovative solutions for the HVACR industry.
This year, environmental concerns have had a strong impact on the HVACR industry, as energy consumption is at the forefront of consumers’ minds. This report looks at the impact of those concerns on construction, installation, upgrading and retrofitting HVACR systems, and the challenges HVAC businesses are facing with fewer resources.
In this report:
- Dramatic shift in climate and technology
- New incentives for building and homeowners
- HVAC’s growing labor shortage
- Continued advancement of mobile technology
- Connected field service with integrations