Waibel Unifies Their HVAC Services With Fieldpoint’s Field Service Software
Waibel Energy Systems, a mechanical HVAC services company operating out of Dayton, Ohio, has been providing quality HVAC installation and repair services for over 50 years with the goal to deliver the best equipment, support, and service possible. Waibel services existing equipment through service contracts and preventative maintenance agreements provide energy management and building automation solutions, as well as develops, implements, installs and supports HVAC and advanced building systems.
- Construction projects and regular service were on separate systems, making it difficult to schedule shared resources and track revenue between two departments.
- Manual scheduling with whiteboards and outlook was slow and made it challenging to get correct information.
- Lacked ability for technicians to access work orders and capture time in the eld, slowing down billing times.
- Unified platform brought services and projects together to better share resources.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP made sharing information easier and billing faster.
- Improve technician productivity by increasing applied hours by utilizing one interface and mobile app.
- Information readily available, smoothing out operations for dispatchers and administrators.
- Technicians enter time and capture signatures on the mobile device, shortening the billing cycle.
- Greater ability to report on operations with readily available information and data.