How Fieldpoint Works for Small and Medium Sized Businesses
Maximize The Productivity Of Your Workforce
Growing small to medium businesses need automated processes and tools to efficiently manage field staff and technicians, increase productivity and visibility. Fieldpoint offers functionality for small/medium sized business with a packaged integration for QuickBooks. Fieldpoint’s field service management software is a full featured software that has functionality packed for small/medium and enterprise field service businesses. Dispatch your technicians fast, get a full view into their movement, manage your contracts and projects, and give your technicians a mobile field service app to excel in the field. Our field service management software will give you the tools you need to become more productive in the HVAC and industrial equipment space. We offer an SMB facing application with a focus on technician enablement (extensible mobile), work order debrief, contracts and support.
Key Features and Benefits for Small & Medium Businesses
High Efficiency With Field Service Dispatch Software
A Unified Platform To Schedule, Dispatch And Route Technicians To Their Jobs
Regardless of the size of the workforce, field service businesses need to get the right technicians, with the right skills, to the right job. With Fieldpoint’s field service management software, get a full view of your technicians’ schedule with our Resource Calendar and dispatch technicians using the Resource Routing tool for an optimized scheduling process.
- Use a skill search to narrow down your available technicians
- See a technician’s daily, weekly and month schedule with the Resource Calendar, giving you the ability to optimize their schedule to fit in more service calls
- Resource routing tool gives you a real-time look into your technicians’ movements, allowing you to optimize their routes to limit travel time
Take Your Team Mobile
Mobile functionality to give your technicians an advantage in the field
Give your technicians the ability to access work orders from the field and remove manual processes using the field service mobile app. Track time and expenses, capture photos and customer signatures, and have work orders sent directly back to the office upon completion from a mobile device
- Give technicians the ability to search service history from their mobile device to help complete repairs
- Complete advanced checklists for preventative maintenance and compliance inspections
- Capture time in the field, reduce your technicians administrative work and give them a device to help route them to their next call
Automate Your Contract Management
Never miss a service call with automatic work order creation
Handle all your preventative maintenance and recurring service delivery with Fieldpoint’s contract module and ensure you keep all your service commitments with your customers.
- Build preventative maintenance schedules that detail the interval of service to your customer
- Have work orders created automatically when service is due, ensuring you never miss a call
- Attach checklists at the contract level and checklists will automatically be added to the work order
Integration with QuickBooks
- Speed up billing times with a built-in integration with QuickBooks
- Connect your accounting system to your field service management software for an all-in-one service experience.
- Bring your customer list from QuickBooks over to Fieldpoint, removing errors when inputting new customers
- Connect your field service software to your accounting software for fast invoice processes from work orders, contracts and projects
Latest News in Field Service for SMB See all posts >
Field service management software benefits from a CRM software integration, giving salespeople tools and information to stay connected. See how integrating your CRM system with your field service software will help with data collection, improving service and helping with sales opportunities.
Those providing facility maintenance have a tough task in front of them. How do you perform many different types of service for your customers? With facility management software, get control of all the services you offer, find ways to reduce expenses and grow your workforce with subcontractors.
There is a lot at stake for field service management teams when it comes to scheduling and dispatch. Or rather, effective scheduling and dispatch. When multiple service calls are coming in per day, mixed with recurring maintenance calls, it’s a major challenge. So,...
How can HVAC software help deliver great service for field service management businesses? They have to juggle the many different types of service they offer, add more calls in a day, track history and technician performance. In other words, they need HVAC field service software to drive them forward.
Field service organizations today are focused on the customer experience. As customers journey through the stages of a service call, there are plenty of frustrations that can come along with them. See how field service software is helping with the customer journey and giving customers more satisfaction from their service providers.
Does your HVAC organization have a roadmap for new people coming onto your workforce? Have to set objectives, defined job roles and goals for new technicians? How will your HVAC field service software help with that? Plan ahead and get a people roadmap ready for the future of HVAC field service.